The bell and vending machine.

The bell was my only friend in the final hour of school. I longed for the sweet sound so Captain Levi would end ROTC. I mean it was horrible! He always picked on me specifically!

The bell was only two minutes away from ringing when I felt and tap on my head. I look over to see Annie looking at me pointing to the floor. I look down and saw a piece of paper tied in a knot. I reached down as stealithly as possible to pick it up but as expected The Captain saw me and grabbed it before me.

"The hell is this Jaeger?" He asks untying the piece of paper.

"N- nothing Captain Levi!" I say getting nervous. Wait! Why am I getting nervous? I don't even know what's on there!

"Then you won't mind if I read it out loud then!" He said finally unfurling the piece of paper. He cleared his throat as I looked over at Annie. She looked as stone cold as ever. Wait no. She had a light tinge of red covering her face all the way to her ears.

"Jaeger meet me by the vending machines or you'll regret it. -Annie." Captain Levi looked at me sympathetically. "Well Jaeger... looks like you have your work cut out for you" the whole class laughed except for Mikasa. She simply changed glares from me to Annie.

The bell rang finally I grabbed my stuff and ran.

What am I going to do?! The hell am I going to do?!

((Yo sorry it was short bout to sell my kindle! So I thought I would keep it short and wait till I gots more time))