Uh-oh

((Okay I have some time and got bored of watching Cops so thought ill write))

I walked past the courtyard my mind running faster than an abnormal (Anime joke).  CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP. What should I do?! Wait... why am I freaking out I don't even know what she wants.!!

As my mind ran through thousands of different possibilities I ran into Jean.

"What's the matter jaeger?" He asked condescendly

I pushed him out the way. "I ain't got time for you horse face"

I left an angry horse behind and calmly walked to the vending machines. Annie was waiting. She didn't notice me right away. She was short (in my case anyway) she had a muscular figure that complimented her. She kept her blonde hair in an odd bun. And to top it off she was all around gorgeous.

"The hell you staring at Jaeger? " a flustered Annie asked

I snapped into attention and stood up straight. "N- nothing!"

I relaxed a little "what do you need Annie?"

She suddenly got real quiet and blushy. A real sight considering she's usually a complete piece of stone. She simply slipped me a note and ran off.

"The hell?" I said as I watched a grey hoodie run off into the group of overly excited teenagers.

I stuffed the note into my back pocket and walked off to Mikasa, Armin, and I's meeting spot. My mind rushed back to the thought of the flustered Annie. It was... cute... Weird... really weird...