We Meet Again Ay?

You follow Kenma down the halls until you reach what seems to be like the gym. You open your mouth to ask why he brought you two to the gym, because he didn't strike to you as someone who was very much into sports. But as you do, you hear a familiar voice coming from the gym.

"That's what I'm gonna tell my kids, and after I'll say, and that kids is how I met your mother."

You're a few inches away from the door, about to open it when you hear another voice pipe up.

"Yeah because bumping into someone you've never even met before at a restaurant is awfully romantic."

"Oh shut up Yaku, there's nothing wrong in fantasizing now is there?", the familiar voice says again.

You open the doors of the gym and see a crowd of boys sitting on the court. You notice a taller boy with a mohawk and you can't help but giggle looking at it. Hearing the giggles coming from you all the boys turn their heads to look at you.

You give a small wave to the group of boys and turn to see Kenma walking over to them. You follow closely behind him.

"Kenma? Whose that girl you have with you?"

You hear the voice coming from behind you so you turn around to look at who it was. You jump back in surprise to see the same boy with the messy bed-hair, who you bumped into at the restaurant, to be standing right in front of you.

"y/n? Is that you? We meet again ay?", Kuroo asks coming closer.

"Ah hi atom boy!", you say with a smile.

"Atom boy?", Kuroo asked looking puzzled.

"HAHA KUROO-SENPAI SHE FIGURED YOU OUT!", you turn to see it was the boy with the mohawk who said that.

"YAMAMOTO SHUT UP!", Kuroo yelled.

You suddenly realize it was his voice you heard earlier, talking about some girl he had bumped into at a restaurant.

"Kuroo how do you know y/n-chan?", Kenma asked, turning to face Kuroo.

Suddenly turning a deep red Kuroo said, "Ah well you know-".

You interrupted him and said, "Oh I accidently bumped into him at a r/n!"

"Bumped into you at a restaurant huh?", a boy with strawberry blond hair asked raising an eyebrow.

"SO YAKU DID YOU MANAGE TO FINISH THAT MATH ASSIGNMENT?", Kuroo said hastily turning an even deeper shade of red.

"Kuroo I don't have math with you.", Yaku said smirking.

"NOT YAKU I MEANT LEV!", Kuroo shouted again.

"Kuroo-senpai- I'm a first year-", a very tall boy with grey hair said.

"Wait your a FIRST YEAR?", you ask widening your eyes, trying to ignore the situation that just happened.

"Yeah but don't let that height fool you.", Kenma said glancing at Kuroo who was busying himself by mopping the floor.

"Kuroo why are you mopping the floor?", you ask walking over to him.

"Ah well we have practice after school and I don't want to waste any practice time on cleaning.", he said just barely glancing at you.

"Practice? What sport do you all play then?", you ask peering around the gym.

"Oh we play volleyball!", Lev said running up from behind you making you jump a little.

"Lev-", Kuroo starts but gets interrupted by the bell.

"Oh! Well, I have to rush to class before I get lost again, I'll come watch you guys come practice sometime!", you call over you shoulder as you run out of the gym.

As Lev and Kenma wave good-bye, Yaku turns to Kuroo.

"Kuroo, is that her?", he asked raising an eyebrow.

Kuroo just blushed and headed toward the door to leave. Yaku shook his head with a smile and followed behind him.

a/n: hello hello again! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, sorry it was a little cheesy and if it seemed rushed. Anyways that was it for now see you all next chapter ^^