Rice Balls

"y/n over here!"

You whip your head around to see Kenma calling for you. You start walking over and see the rest of the volleyball team sitting at the table. Taking an empty seat next to Kenma, (who was playing on his switch),  you open your lunch and peer inside.

"Whatcha got y/n-chan?", Kuroo asks slamming his lunch bag down and taking a seat on the other side of you.

"Fish rolls!", you say smiling and peering into his lunch bag as he sat down.

"Ooo are those rice balls?", you ask already putting your fingers inside Kuroo's lunch.

"AY NO NO NO! To taste the balls of rice we must make a trade m'lady.", Kuroo said in a British accent which made you giggle.

"Stop being a flirt Kuroo.", Kenma said not looking up from his switch.

"Ahhaha so you're telling me Kuroo doesn't flirt with every lady he thinks is beautiful?", you ask teasingly.

"No, actually, only for you.", Kenma said looking up from his switch.

You slowly start to feel the heat rising to your face as you feel your lunch box moving from under your hands. You look down and see that your fish is gone. Turning your head you see Kuroo had turned around and was trying to stuff all the fish in his mouth before you noticed. You assume he hadn't heard what Kenma had said, so you tapped his shoulder.

"Mhm what is it?", Kuroo asked turning and seeing you sitting there with your arms crossed.

"You could've asked fatty!", you say laughing as you open Kuroo's lunch to see there was nothing in there. "HEY DID YOU EAT THE RICE BALLS TOO?!", you say shoving Kuroo's shoulder.

"Maybe I did maybe I didn't!", Kuroo said shrugging his shoulders.

"You owe me food, and don't expect me to forget.", you say huffing and crossing your arms.

"Ah would love to but we have a practice match with Fukurodani!", Kuroo said smiling his dopey smile.

"Well then I guess I'll have to come watch and make you take me out after!", you say smiling.

"HEY KUROO-SAN WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR NOSE?", Lev asked sitting in front of Kuroo.

"Oh yeah Kuroo I just noticed it's kinda bruised, what happened?", Yaku said turning his head to look at Kuroo's nose.

"I fell.", Kuroo said looking Yaku straight in the eye.

"Yeah, there's something your not telling us Kuroo, was this after or before you dropped y/n home?", Kenma asked smiling a little.

"After!", you said quickly starting to get up so you don't get lost on your way back to class.

"Ahuh sureeee.", Yaku said smirking.

"See you guys after school!", you yell behind you as you run out of the cafeteria, not wanting to hear anymore of their conversation.

"Kuroo did she have fish for lunch?", Yaku asked sniffing the air.

"Yeah but he ate it before she could.", Kenma said.

"Ah she's a keeper then Kuroo.", Yaku said snickering at the captain.

"Stop showing that you have a lack of docosahexaenoic acid Yaku.", Kuroo said blushing very hard.

"Ooo getting defensive now are we?", Yaku said laughing now.

"BAHAHHA YOU HAVE IT BAD KUROO-SAN!", Lev said laughing and pointing at Kuroo.

"LEV I'M STILL YOUR CAPTAIN AND IF YOU MESS UP ANY RECIEVES DURING THE PRACTICE GAME TODAY I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONE ABOUT IT!", Kuroo said shouting back at Lev.

"Oh yeah he sure has it bad.", Yaku said whispering to himself with a smile.

a/n: ah another day another chapter. I hope yall are enjoying this so far. My dreams have been real vivid lately, dreaming up the chapters ^^. Ah and get ready for next chapter with BOKUTOOOOO!! See you then luvs <3