Epilogue

Hey guys! So this is it! This is the finale! Hope you guys enjoyed my story and please feel free to comment and read my other works!

Now, for the last time, ON WITH THE SHOW!

----------

Reggie didn't know what he was expecting. He knew that Luke and Julie we're definitely denying something, but when they came back, hand and hand, he couldn't seem to remember anything that had happened. The horror, the pain, the anguish, the uncertainty. Now it was just pure joy, seeing them together, leaning into each other, probably whispering sweet nothings into the other's ear. They were both by the couch, Luke laying across it, with Julie sitting at his feet. Reggie was laying on Julie's lap, while Alex lay strewn across the floor, Willie's hand entangled in his own. It was funny. They had already been so close before, but when they finally cleared the air between them, it made everything feel so real.

But something that wasn't real for some reason was that they were still ghosts, which meant every time they hung out it had to be secret because Julie is apparently not allowed to be able to "lean onto air". That was something that really stung. That they couldn't be a part of the whole family, that he would never be able to talk to Ray or to Carlos(well, if you forget about the incident with the sheet...) and they'll always have to be in hiding. It didn't make him feel great, and he could tell it stressed everyone out, especially Alex.

The first couple days after they got Julie back, they had always stuck together, always had their arms wrapped around each other. Always there when she needed something. It was like a safety blanket, and with the bond between them almost seeming to magnify, it didn't bother any of them that they had been so close.

But, just because they were stuck up in their dreamworld didn't mean they didn't need to wake up.

Eventually, Julie went back to school, the band checking in on her every chance they got, with Flynn and Nick being on guard when they couldn't be there holding her hand or leaning on her shoulder. It had been a pretty traumatic experience for everyone, especially Nick, who had apparently been tortured by Caleb while Caleb had used his body as a host, but it only hurt Nick.

Reggie shuddered.

It had been so scary for all of them, that no one really knew what Caleb was capable of when he hosted Nick's body.

Or nobody wanted to ask.

Nick had told them that it was a dark room, and it felt like it was years that he had been in there but it had only been about a week in real time. Reggie immediately made the connection with how it sounded just like when they died, but he decided not to bring it up. He bet the guys knew about it too, so did Julie, but it must have been so hard, not having control of your body when you were trapped inside your own conscience when it was owned by a psychopath.

Yeah, it was pretty complicated.

He sighed, letting the memories wash over him. He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding as Julie weaved her fingers through his hair, calming him down. But, there was still one question he needed to ask. One question that could possibly explain everything. But it seemed such a hard thing to do. To not know your future. But what if you are your future?

"Julie?"

She looked at him, her eyes soft and bright.

"Yes Reggie?"

Just hearing her voice soothed him, as if the whole world decided to stop and focus on the way her voice traveled through the air so lightly, her words an endless melody. She was a muse, a goddess even, and she was perfect.