❥ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

Y/n's POV:

I was already awake, at first light. We were used to waking up early to train. "Shika do you wanna watch the clouds?" I asked him, as I was putting my pouch around my thigh, under the skirt. "Sure, let me grab my scrolls first." He replied lazily.

We finished and climbed to the roof, not using the stairs just jumping out of the window going up...

"Do you think the students here are strong?" I asked. He shrugged as he sat down, "if we defeated those so called "hero's" we shoudnt really worry." He stated. "This sucks, not being able to go on missions. It feels like we're in the academy again." I say. He chuckles, "well, at least we can train. Now, shut up and let's enjoy the view." He said pushing you down to lay down with him.

" He said pushing you down to lay down with him

"Sometimes The sun is a drag."  Shikamaru says. I scoff, "you said you wanted to watch the clouds now deal with it.." He smirked, "do you even like watching the clouds?..." he said. "Of course I do!" I said punching his shoulder lightly.

"Shikamaru, do you truly believe that there can be peace...?" I pondered, it was just a couple months after the war, "of course, when naruto becomes hokage, he will achieve true peace." He says still looking at the clouds. "Right..." I smiled at the thought. "You both are the prodigy twins, you've changed every person you've encountered. You both are going to change the Shinobi world and bring peace, I believe you can." He says not looking at me. My eyes widen, "who knew you could be so wise shika." I chuckled, he gave me a closed eyed smile.

"C'mon let's head to class, we still need to find this class of ours." He got up, held out his hand for me to take. "Thanks.." I smiled at him and dusted myself off. As we head inside we look for class "1A" as we approach a door it had our class number written on it. "Holy shit the door is huge!" I whispered yelled, as my eyes widened. "Maybe, it's for show... or for REALLY huge people." Shikamaru still a bit shocked.

Earlier we had asked nezu for our seats chart so we didn't have to be confused. We opened the door and no one was there, Shikamaru shrugged. "We're still an hour early do you wanna buy some snacks?" We didn't eat breakfast so we were hungry. "Nah, I have some food pills, new recipe I made them before...this." He shrugged we coincidentally were sitting near eachother. He was infront of me it reminded me of the academy, when he was in front of me sleeping.

"Here," I said handing him some food pills. He eats one, "these are way better than Sakura's" he said emphasizing the "way". I just giggle and eat one myself. "This remind me of school, when naruto would clown around, you would be asleep not know what was going on, I would be asleep too." I said laughing we talked about things that had happened in the academy.

Then someone with navy blue hair walked in, he walked over to us and said, "are you two the new students?" We nod our heads. "Nice to meet you, I am tenya Iida the class representative of 1A!" He said doing hand chopping motions and then he bowed. "Nice to meet you tenya," I said bowing, "I am y/n uzumaki, and this is Shikamaru Nara." I said gesturing over to him. Shikamaru just waved almost like a salute. Tenya looked at me weird because I called him by his first name. "You called me by my first name?" He asked almost like a whisper. "Oh sorry! It's just that where I come from we go by first names I'll call you by your last name sorry." I bowed apologizing. "No, it's fine! I didn't know it was just sudden. You may call me by whichever." He did a lot of hand chopping and left.