❥𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

"Y/n?" A voice asked.

I turned around. It was my older brother. "Naruto." We looked at eachother in shock as did others. Shikamaru was shocked, when he opened his eyes to see his best friend standing in front of them.

"I missed you!" I said running to naruto, as he did to me.

"I knew I would see you again, dattebayo/dattebane!" We said as we hugged eachother.

"Are they like siblings?" Denki asked confused. "Naruto uzumaki! Remember it! I'm going to be the future hokage!" Naruto said letting go of me, doing his signature pose.

"Doofus! You left me here!" I said smacking his head, he rubbed it. "Ouch, ouch, ouch y/n!"

"I'm confused." Kirishima said scratching his head. They were still amazed at the huge toad that was still there, "oi! What did you summon me for? I was training with Naruto?" Gamakichi Said a bit annoyed. "Your starting to sound like your pops Gamakichi!" I said sticking my tounge out at him. He grumbled and looked away.

I was so happy that my sharingan activated on it own. "Sharingan?" Whispered Naruto as his eyes widened. "Where'd you get that from?!" He said examining your eyes. My eyes widened, "they were chō's..." I said sadly. He hugged me understanding. "I missed you so much!" We both said in sync.

"Troublesome twins." Shikamaru sweat dropped as his peace came to an end. "So any progress?" Naruto said wiggling his eyebrows. We both became flustered, "no!" We both said at the same time. The whole class watching the interaction. "This is the infamous Naruto huh?" Katuski said slightly nervous. "Katsuki bakugo." He stated shaking Naruto's hand. "Naruto uzumaki." He said looking back at him with determined eyes. "Izuku midoriya!" Izuku said bravely not quite understanding who he was.

"I'm y/n's twin brother nice to meet you all, dattebayo!" Naruto said doing his thumbs up pose. "I can tell." Todoroki said examining the duo.

"Shoto todoroki." He said Naruto nodded. "He's like gaara." He said smiling, I nodded. "And there you have sasuke and you!" I said pointing over to bakugo and deku. He smiled, "if we do reverse summoning we can get back!" He said happily. We nodded, "let's stay here for a bit, I want to show you all the ramen shops!" I said excitedly. His eyes twinkled. "Ramen.." we both sighed dreamily.

"Definitely related." Bakugo said chuckling a bit.  We introduced Naruto to everyone

"Let's go out to eat a treat to you twins. Food on me." Shoto said bluntly, knowing he was going to use his fathers card. "Wrong decision." Shikamaru told him as he knew what was coming.

"Remember you said it icyhot, ramen on you!" Naruto and I said in sync

"Remember you said it icyhot, ramen on you!" Naruto and I said in sync. Shoto sweat dropped, even though he was using his fathers card.

"Ok.." Shoto said nervously. "I didn't miss this." Shikamaru said bluntly.