❥ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

'Todoroki vs sero' present mic announced

As soon as the match begun, sero wrapped Shoto in his tape, Shoto said nothing. Sero used his tape and tried swinging Shoto out of bounds. "You don't think he's going to loose hat quickly do you, y/n?" Shikamaru asked. I shook my head, "no, I was suprised sero even moved that fast."

Shoto looked up, he looked like he was about to murder someone. I recognized this look, as I held it once before. Shoto froze the floor, stopping sero from using his tape. Sero looked shocked, the ground shook. I, myself was surprised.

Ice. It was ice. Half the stadium full of it.

I was about to be hit by it but, I punched it

I was about to be hit by it but, I punched it. Sending the ice flying , I quickly punched the air again sending the ice elsewhere. Everyone was shocked, at Shoto and me. I punched it with ease, wanting to protect everyone.

Sero, and midnight were frozen. It was cold, and everyone was shivering. "W-whoah that w-was a-a bit much donT y-you think!" Sero asked.

Shoto started melting the ice, he had a look in his eyes. Sadness.

Next up was my match. I was against denki.

I started walking down, and was stopped by bakugo. "You better win, loser." He barked. I nodded. "I will." I said smugly. He just walked off and went to sit next to shika.

"Hey, y/n." Denki said as we both were in the center now. "How bout you and me go on a date after I win?" He said confidently. I smirked, "how about if I win we still go hangout anyways?" I said smiling. His face reddened no one had ever told him yes.
"Start!" Present mic announces.

I could already tell denki was going to go all out first try, so I used kisames, water jutsu.

"Tiger → Ox → Monkey → Rabbit → Ram → Boar → Ox → Horse → Monkey → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Tiger → Ox → Monkey → Rabbit → Bird" I did the hand signs as fast as kakashi while denki was building up his electricity. He let it out, and he did I yelled, "kisame: waterfall jutsu!" I got a bunch of water, allowing for me to float on top of it. The water canceled out the electricity just as I thought it would. Denki, luckily knew how to swim. But out of shock, he couldn't think. So he went unconscious. The water disappeared, as I ran over to help denki.

Denki, slowly woke up. "You still up for that date?" I asked him chuckling. He smiled, "for sure!" I helped him up and walked him to recovery girl. "How'd you do that? Is your quirk water?" He asked k just nodded my head. "Water, cancels out electricity. So in this case I canceled you out." I said smiling. Everyone was cheering, "y/n is the winner! look at that! Y/n has a heart of gold! She helps out her enemy after battle!" Present mic announced. "Y/n considers everyone a comrade, we've never really understood why but she cares about everyone." Aizawa commented.

I smiled, and continued walking. "Say, after recovery girl. Wanna get lunch?" I asked him. He looked confused, "really? I thought you were joking?" He said. I shook my head and dragged him towards recovery girl.