ʀɪᴅᴇ

"Good morning hun" my mom said while cooking bacon, eggs, and pancakes

   "Good morning hun" my mom said while cooking bacon, eggs, and pancakes. "Hi" I said with a morning voice rubbing the sleep from my eyes since I just woke up not to long ago from the delicious smell of breakfast.

   I plopped down on the couch turning the TV on looking for something to watch. Nothing was interesting for me so I grabbed a random magazine that was next to me and began to read it.

"Good morning love" my dad said breaking the silence of the sizzling of the food and the TV. He gave me a kiss on the forehead then went over to my mom and sat on a bar stool keeping her company. "What time is it?" My dad asked "seven" my mom replied. Damn I can't believe I woke up this early I thought while yawning.

After finishing breakfast I heard three quick knocks on the front door. My dad was quick to open it. "Oh hi son" my father happily replied. Me standing at the top of the stairs trying to figure out who it was since I couldn't see the person behind the door.

I heard quiet talking that I couldn't catch a word of "come right in" my dad said stepping to the side to reveal Charles walking into the living room having no idea I was at the top of the stairs. I quickly ran into my room to change out of my pajamas and into some appealing clothes as fast as I could. "Shay?" My sad yelled. "One sec!" I replied loudly. While I was changing I decided to brush my hair and my teeth too.

Quickly running down the stairs I saw Charles sitting on the living room couch standing up to come and stand next to me. "What are you doing here?" I asked nicely. "Oh I just wanted to see if you wanted to ride horses with me today?" I nervously play with my fingers trying to figure out if I should do it again because of what happened last time.

"Come on your arm is better, and you can face your fears now." He said cheerily with his last sentence. "Okay but no fast stuff" I said that louder than the rest of our conversation making my dad look over at me from the kitchen giving me the 'look'. Dirty bastard.

   We both got on his horses, me riding Snowy, and him riding Whiskey. "Let's go down to this lake" he made his horse walk on the path that scared me remembering the last time. I made Snowy walk next to Whiskey the whole way there gaining my confidence again on a horse. "Are we almost there?" "Yeah we're half way there" Charles replied with a smile on his face. We were in the middle of this field riding towards this hill. It was so unusual to me since there was barely any houses here unlike where I used to live in California.

   "Hold on to the saddle horn while we go up the hill" he said going up it already. "Woah" I stopped Snowy at the bottom of the hill "what in the hell is a saddle horn" I asked loudly making sure he can hear me since he was a little further than me. "It's right in front of you, tard" he said looking back. "Tard" I quietly whispered to myself making me laugh at the nickname. I grab the horn and let Snowy begin to walk up the hill.

   Once I reached the top stopping next to Charles horse, there was this beautiful huge lake that was sparkling in the morning sunlight. "It's so beautiful" I said in awe. While riding over here you couldn't see the lake since it was blocked by this dam that we went over and let me tell you it was gorgeous.

   "Lean back while going downhill" I did his instructions and followed him and Whiskey down the hill. I felt Snowy slip a little underneath me making me shriek in fear. Charles quickly looks back to me making sure I didn't get hurt again but Snowy got her balance again. "Oh my god I thought you were going to die again" the red head said continuing to go down the hill. We both laughed.

   We tied the horses leads to a tree so we could sit near the water hearing the sounds of light splashing and a cool breeze. I shiver a little in results to the slight wind. Since it's morning in the summer time it's obviously going to be colder which is something I'm still getting used to. Charles notices me and scoots closer to me wrapping his arms around my body to try and keep me warm.

   A few seconds went by and he wasn't happy with the position we were in so he sat behind me with his legs going the same direction as mine wrapping his body around mine from the back. He leans his head on my shoulder letting me rest my head in his.

   "Shay?" He said making his warm breath on my neck giving me chills. "Hm?" "I need to tell you something" "what?" Very few words flowing out my mouth from being so calm from his warmth. "That Farris wheel ride was the best thing that ever happened to me" I hum in delight giggling a little at his soft side he's finally showing me.  "Same for me."

   "I think I'm in love with you Shay" he said softly into my ear making my heart feel like there was a million butterflies in it. I thought for a second how he started off hating me and now he just whispered those delightful words into my ear. I always knew he was a huge sweetheart but hid it from being with those devil girls.

   "I think I'm in love with you too Charles" that made him nuzzle into my neck humming from happiness. My hand reached to gently play with his soft hair. I love how his hair was so soft from my touch, his body warmth on my back, and the slight warm breaths on my neck.

   "I could stay like this forever" he said giving me a soft kiss on the neck making me squirm a little at the sensitive area he just kissed. He caught on quick "oh does that tickle you?" He began kissing my neck a little more "maybe" he kissed faster "Charles s- stoppp" I lightly pushed his head away from mine.

   "Your eyes are so beautiful Shay" he said looking into my eyes. I smiled shyly for a second then I felt Charles soft warm lips on mine. I could stay like this forever.

~~•••••••••••••••••••••••••~~
A/N
Sorry for any mistakes I'm writing this while falling asleep but I just wanted to get this chapter done lmao

 ~~•••••••••••••••••••••••••~~ A/N Sorry for any mistakes I'm writing this while falling asleep but I just wanted to get this chapter done lmao