🅢🅝🅞🅦 🅛🅐🅝🅖🅐 🅧 🅡🅔🅐🅓🅔🅡

Snow
Langa Hasegawa x Reader

✎: Fluff🌤️

Starting off with Langa!!
(*˘︶˘*).。*♡
____________________________

It was an ordinary day in japan except the weather decided to fool you, the sky was cold and gloomy; the harsh wind pierced your tender skin, sending shivers up your spine.

You walked down the pavement with your skateboard, made specially for you by your closest friend. The air was still today, how odd. Whispers about a new transfer student travelled around school, girls referred to him as a ‘prince’, weird.., there was no notice of his existence beforehand.

You regret waking up early to get to school to see your friend—he probably— well most likely will come to school late with an injured arm or leg due to his wild tricks. You've been friends with him since you enrolled in this school and he is nothing less of a nerd. At least you didn't have to spend the year alone.

You could hear someone snickering and so you turned, eyes meeting with vibrant red ones. Reki. You looked him up and down only to see he had a broken arm, bandaged and encased in a cast, “I knew it!” you huffed, “Shut up, it's not like you're any better!” true.

“Oh have you heard about the new transfer student?” he asked,  “You've heard about him too?” you kept hold of your skateboard  and walked to class, “Who do you think it is?” “Hmm, I heard he's an international student but I don't have any idea.” you guessed.

Deciding to ignore the subject for now you entered class, some guys pulled Reki aside to talk to him, probably some of his friends. You continued walking to your desk, as you sat down a horrible pain surged through your knee, it still had not healed..after you got injured whilst skating.

You rubbed your knee hoping the pain would subside soon, hopefully this day would end soon, so you could retire back to bed.

All your classmates started filing into their desk's, chatting amongst themselves about ‘boys’ or some other irrelevant stuff. You looked to your side to see Reki drawing something, probably a skateboard that would get someone killed or something like that—you learnt the hard way by using one of the skateboards he made. You leaned  on your palm, waiting for the bell to ring.

The bell finally rang, the teacher stepped in and greeted everyone, then a student entered, everyone seemed to be intrigued by the new student; the girls in particular were obnoxious, he was nothing special..

Everything went slowly, your eyes met for a second—or were you dreaming? He looked like snow, perhaps you could slightly understand why everyone was engrossed in him. He was…quite literally perfect. He stood in front of the class in a daze, how aloof. The teacher's calls woke him up and he stiffly introduced himself.

You've heard his name before—you could've sworn, but you can't remember, unfortunately. The day passed by swiftly and you made your way to the shop with Reki to help out, as usual.

You finally finished and decided to use your skateboard along with Reki. You had lost track of what happened, lost in thought, all you knew was that Reki's skateboard went flying to the other side and now the new student was trying to get it.

Reki was worried about his skateboard and not his injured arm, gosh, you sighed watching from afar until Langa finally came into view. The redhead asked Langa if he wanted to skate as he was mesmerised with the board.

The transfer student then tried the skateboard and slipped off, you tried to suppress your laugh but it didn't seem to work while Reki rudely didn't bother to spare him the embarrassment. You helped Langa up and you realised.

This boy was once your friend—when you were a kid you lived in Canada, it's been so long since you last saw him that you couldn't recognise him. “You!” you gasped and he mustered a smile, “I can't believe you forgot.” he sighed whilst you met in an embrace.

Reki stood there, confused.
____________________________

A/n: I don't recall what happened in the first episode and I'm lazy to rewatch it, anyways I fixed this..(slightly) so I hope it aligns and makes sense.

ཧᜰ꙰ꦿ➢♡