ђ๏ฬ ץ๏ย ﻮยץร ๓єՇ

✎: Fluff🌤️/Headcanon's🖇️

How you guys met :)

A/n: last update for today!! (Maybe) Merry Christmas!
______________________

ʟᴀɴɢᴀ ʜᴀꜱᴇɢᴀᴡᴀ

- Reki officially introduced you to him when he met him again on that sidewalk.
- He was quiet and only talked a bit so it was hard to talk to him.
- Reki was doing most of the talking and you joined in.
- The conversation seemed to flow easily when you talked about his home country or skating, both you and Reki gave him tips and you became best friends.

ᴍɪʏᴀ ᴄʜɪɴᴇɴ

- You saw him at school and thought he was cool.
- You guys talked in class once but he kept brushing you off, rudely.
- You just so happened to be in the shop one day ordering a new skateboard and then he came in.
- His interest now seemed piqued.

ʀᴇᴋɪ ᴋʏᴀɴ

- You knew him as the guy who always gets injured in school and avoided him because he seemed to be a bad influence.
- You just so happened to see him at S, him and shadow fighting.
- After he finished racing shadow and lost, Shadow was about to lite his skateboard on fire but you intervened.
- You both slowly started talking then.

ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʙʟᴏꜱꜱᴏᴍ
- You were a great skater at S.
- You happened to bump into him one day and managed to get on his nerves so he challenged you to a race.
- You nearly won but he was faster, you also made fun of him due to his skateboard..
- It was peacefully resolved in the end.

ᴊᴏᴇ

- You were a close friend of Kaoru and happened to meet him at S (again).
- Kaoru and him never stopped fighting and you decided to take advantage of that.
- You guys teased bullied Kaoru together and he immediately took a liking to you.
- Joe thought you'd be more like Kaoru but surprisingly you weren't.
- You guys officially introduced yourselves and became friends
- Kaoru detests the both of you.

Tadashi Kikuchi

-He taught you how to use a skateboard in high school when he found out you knew how to surf.
-He was intrigued and pushed you to skate.

________________________

ཧᜰ꙰ꦿ➢♡