𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 (𝒐𝒔)

*·˚ ༘ ➳〔 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 〕 ࿔*:•~
・゜✭ 𝑵 𝑶 𝑾 𝑨 𝑹 𝑵 𝑰 𝑵 𝑮 𝑺 ! ꔫ:*+゚.
───── 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 ─────

"Wilbur please-" You begged as the lanky men removed the overheated laptop from your lap

"Wilbur please-" You begged as the lanky men removed the overheated laptop from your lap. He reached over- placing it on the nightstand beside your bed.

He smiled as he turned back to you. "Come on, love. You've been working for hours!" Wilbur exclaimed, reaching you into a hug. He wasn't wrong- you had been working on your college essay for nearly three hours now. Your back was in pain- fingers too. "Just a small break." He spoke into your neck.

You raked through his soft curls, holding him close. "Just a small break." You repeated with a relaxed smile. Keeping a tight grasp, he gently flipped the two of you over- your head facing his. You let out a soft giggle- Wilbur staring at you with a grin.

"You look so cute in those glasses." He complimented- brushing a strand of hair away, then tracing the outline of your face- admiring every bit.

You kept your eyes trained on his own- marveling at how they sparkled. "Thank you, dear." You nearly whispered- moving to wrap an arm around his waist, now even closer than before. Nose to nose.

The moment was serene- the candle you had lit made the room smell of vanilla. Snow kissed the floor of the outdoors, making the view from your apartment much more beautiful than before. You listened to the steady rhythm of Wilbur's heart beating traced with the sharp inhales and exhales of his breathing.

Your eyes remained on his- him still admiring your features. Wilbur then connected your gaze- filling your stomach with butterflies. The two of you shared a lazy grin while gently brushing one another's skin. A moment you wish could last forever. "We should get a cat." He then recommended- taking you by surprise for a moment.

"What?!" You asked- bewildered. Of course you want a cat- who doesn't? But- you and Wilbur lived in separate apartments. Plus all the money for college and student debt? Impossible.

His brows furrowed. "Well- it doesn't have to be a cat. We could get a dog- oh! Maybe a hedgehog!" Wilbur rambled- then naming nearly every pet, finding something that would satisfy you.

You laid a hand on his cheek- signifying him to stop babbling. "Wilbur- I don't have the money for an animal right now." You explained- unknowingly with saddened eyes. A pet would make everything better- alas, necessities come first.

He gave you a look. "Who said you were buying it?!" Wilbur asked- almost with a sassy undertone. He grabbed your hand- bringing it up to his lips, then kissed it. "I shall buy us whatever animal thee pleases," Wilbur spoke with an obnoxious Shakespearean accent.

"Even if I wanted a tiger?" You asked innocently, to which he chuckled.

Wilbur nodded, coming down from his laughing fit. "I would find a way, love." He expressed- cupping the side of your cheek. It was another moment you wish lasted forever

"Right- now I'm going back to work." You broke from the moment- knowing the essay was due by tonight. Though you loved Wilbur dearly- he was merely a distraction at that moment.

He let out a sigh, though he zipped the complaining. Wilbur knew you knew what you needed to do- plus you looked cute while focused. No complaints from him there.

 No complaints from him there

*·˚ ༘ ➳〔 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 〕 ࿐ ࿔*:🖇sʜᴇs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ

sʜᴇs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ. | 歡迎. 🏹 *
JUST YOU WAIT AND 𝐒𝐄𝐄