Friday Night

Hey Guys, just a warning this chapter will feature talk of abuse. I hope you guys enjoy, ill update again tomorrow.     

You and GG cheered on Kieth as he went up against her dad. You laughed yelled and for the first time in forever you felt free.  You and GG cheered even louder when he won. You had to admit you were impressed, Keith really had a talent. I wonder how good Pico is. You thought. Once again your mind wandered to the ginger boy. You were worried, how come he seemed not to like you? You remember seeing his face flush, maybe he's not used to new people? Oh well, you'll figure it out later.

The next opponent against Kieth were these two little kids in Halloween Costumes, It was a skeleton sitting on the shoulders of a kid with a pumpkin mask. "Oh my god, are those kids?" You asked GG.

"Hm? Oh yeah they are! They're really good too!" GG said as a beat started playing out of the speakers you guys were sitting on. And the two kids starting doing a dance to the beat. You immediately gushed, "Oh my god they're ADORABLE!" GG laughed.

"Awww, right? They dance all the time and wait til you hear them sing." (The song playing is south.)

When the little dudes starting singing you were immediatly impressed, and moving yourself to the beat of their song. "Holy shit! These motherfuckers are good!" You said.

"Yeah, maybe a little too good, Kieth struggles to keep up with them sometimes." GG said cocking her head to Kieth.

And although he struggled a bit he still managed to beat them.

And the next person up.

It was Pico.

And you couldn't stop staring at him.

GG looked over to you and smiled seeing you stare at the boy. She had an idea and leaned over to you and whispered.

"(Y/N), say 'Go Pico'." GG said to her friend, knowing what Pico's first song was gonna be. (I cant be the only one who hears, "Go Pico Go Go Go Pico" In his song right?). 

"I- what?" You said your face red.

"Pico doesn't usually have someone rooting for him like I do with Kieth, here I'll go first," She cupped her hands around her mouth. "GO KIETH!" She shouted. 
Kieth looked up at her and smiled as she made a heart shape with her hand.

You looked to Pico and took a deep breath, cupping your hands to you mouth, without hesitation you shouted "GO PICO!" 

The ginger haired boy looked to you with a surprised expression, his face turned red.

But you saw a slight smile on his face.

Pico's POV

Pico walked up to the front of the speakers reader to go against Kieth. The two boys smiled at each other without exchanging words. 

"GO KIETH!" Yelled GG. Kieth's face turned red as he smiled towards his girlfriend. Pico smiled too, he was happy for the two of his friends and found it cute how GG always rooted for him. Pico was ready to give the signal to start the music when...

"GO PICO!" He heard someone shout. That someone being you. 

He looked at you and you two locked eyes. He stared at your gorgeous (E/C) eyes and he felt his face heat up. And he couldn't help but smile and quickly look away. He gave a thumbs up and the beat to his song started playing. He gave you one last look, what he didn't expect was you eyes to already be on him, you quickly looked away, hoping he wouldn't notice but you knew he did anyway.