Cassandra?

A/N- guys deadass I seriously need ideas on how to bring senpai and the lemon demon into this story cause fucckkkkkk its hard. Hopefully this chapter is okkkk. I love u guys btw the amount of u that love this story really keeps me going:) Thank all of u guys so so much

Y/N Pov

I ran out my door as fast as I could. Running down the stairs and tripping, But I didn't care. I just needed to see Pico right now. When I finally reached the entrance I looked left and right, but I couldn't see him anywhere...

"PICO!" I shouted but still, I couldn't see him.

But that's when I heard talking, or well. Yelling...? But I knew I recognized Pico's voice and he didn't sound too happy. I felt fear overwhelm me, and my breath came out more rapidly. But I knew I needed to find him.

I headed to the left where I heard the voices and It got louder, I yelled one more time "Pico!? Are you there?"

And then. just silence...

I rounded the corner to the alleyway and took a deep breath. This was the same alleyway where I got scared with Pico, and I hated it so much. But I pushed my fear aside and stepped into it.

I saw Pico and my blood ran cold, he was on the concrete looking around and he had blood running down his face. Without Thinking I ran towards him.

"Pico... Oh my god, are you ok?" I crouched down to him and grabbed his face. When he looked at me through his fear seemed to worsen.

"Y/N? No... No! You have to get out of here right now!" He yelled and seemed like he tried pushing me away but failed.

I furrowed my brows and shook my head, "What? No! I'm not leaving you to hear c'mon I'm getting you to a hospital."

Pico grabbed my wrist as his breathing came out as pants as he kept trying to catch his breath. "No please I can't have you get hurt! She's already here! You need to-"

I cut him off as confusion started to fill me, "Whose she?"

Pico was about to answer when he looked over my shoulder and his eyes widened. Quickly he picked up his Uzi and fired a shot at whatever he saw.

The sudden loud noise caused me to shriek and cover my ears. I kept my head down for a second but then tried to stand up.

That's when I felt someone grab my hair and pull me back.

"I think he was talking about me, Hun."  A feminine voice said.

My head was painfully pulled back by my hair so I was looking at the figure above me. I winced at the pain and started trembling when I saw the girl with blood-red hair and goth makeup looking down at me.

"Aw, so Pico..." The girl started. Then pointed at me, "This is your little girlfriend huh?"

Pico was still trying to get back on his feet as growled, "Leave her the fuck alone Cassandra..."

So her name is Cassandra, I thought.

With her fist still in my hair, I was pulled up to my feet, I let out a sharp yell. Her hand let go of my hair but then her arm wrapped around my neck, and I felt something cold press against my temple. It was a gun. I silent sob choked through me, I was too terrified to speak, to make a noise, to even move.

"Alright so Pico, you're gonna do exactly as I say, or your pretty little girlfriend here is gonna have a bullet in her skull." Cassandra taunted him, causing him to growl in aggravation.

Pico was finally able to bring himself to his feet, stumbling a bit. He pointed his Uzi at her. "When Darnell and Nene get here you're fucked, Cassandra." He seethed.