Gossip

A/N: Hey guys! Im so glad you all like the story so far and don't mind the wait between chapters. So i figured out that when i finish this story i'll probably just write a bunch of one shots in this book. but i still haven't decided exactly how this story is gonna go so it's a mystery to all of us haha. Also happy valentines day to those of you who celebrate it:). Happy reading. P.s this is unedited so there may be alot of spelling errors.

The moment his arms wrapped around you the heat in your face and body grew. Not a single thought went through your mind. All you could think about was Pico. Pico pulled you onto his lap as the kissing got more intense and brushed his tongue against your lip. You parted your lips and his tongue entered your mouth. You tangled your hand in his hair as your guys' make out session continued. Pico's defintely more expirenced and more... dominant? He bit your lip and gripped your thigh as you two continued to make out. You gasped into his mouth. yeah. defintely dominant.

Pico pulled away, panting slightly as he looked to you with a flushed face. You looked into his light grey eyes as you both pressed your foreheads against each other. "That was, um-" Pico started.

"It was nice." You finished. he wrapped his arms gently around you and you heard him yawn. "Tired?" You asked quietly, snuggling yourself further into his warm chest.

"Yeah, that took a lot of energy out of me." He said in a quiet voice.

You giggled and turned to him, "Ill sleep if you cuddle with me again." You said feeling more confident with your word choice with him now.

He smirked and both of you layed back on the bed as you cuddled up to him. The world around you was peaceful and quiet as the two of you fell asleep.

Timeskip------------

You woke up feeling a pair of arms loosely draped over your shoulders. You thought of last nights events, the mall, the car ride, the kiss. oh. oh yeah. you kissed pico. Pico and you made out. In GG's house. You turned over and saw his sleeping face. You smiled slightly, he looked so calm in his sleep. Just so peaceful. Well you were gonna ruin that. You started poking his cheeks, you noticed he had a few freckles too. He stirred and groaned, opening his eyes.

He took a break in and rolled onto his back, "mmmmm hey (Y/N)." He muttered sleepily, still rubbing his eyes.

You giggled and got yourself out of bed. "Hey bubs, we should get up I can hear GG and her parents down stairs."

You stood on Picos side of the bed and continued to poke and prod at him until he finally gave in. "Ughhh help me up." Pico reached out his arms to you and you snickered.

You grabbed his hands and started pulling him out of the bed... Which just ended up with him laying on the floor. "Dude, im not getting you off the floor." Pico laughed and just stood up from the floor.

You looked in the mirror and whinced. You looked like a mess. Your hair was dishevled and you had mascara smeared on your face since you didn't wash your makeup off last night. "God I look terrible." You mummbled.

Pico grabbed your chin and turned your face towards him, and seemed like he was inspecting your face. "Hmmmm" he hummed, "Nah, you're still cute to me." He smiled at you.

You blushed and looked away from him, as you went to the bathroom to wash your face. You and Pico headed down the stairs of GG's house and saw her father making breakfast. Her mom, GG and Keith were sitting together at the table. GG saw you and pico decend down the stairs and smirked. "Hey guys nice of you to join us."

Pico rubbed the sleep from his eyes and muttered a 'hey guys'. You waved slightly.

"Hey (Y/N) so my mom was asking if her, me and you could have a little girl/they hang out? Like we can go get our nails done and stuff." You knew This was GG wanting you to tell her about the events of last night.