Chapter 2: Playing And A Prank

Natsuki's POV

________________

I shoved the pajamas I was going to wear into my bag. Smart people prepare a day ahead. Monika blabbered on about everything in her home. Yuri was excited about the pool. Yuri in a bikini, huh. Hot. Really, hot. Enough drooling over Yuri I can do that when I get there tomorrow. I put my swimsuit in my bag and looked at the clock. I spent an entire hour daydreaming. It's time to go to bed. I practically threw myself on my bed, can you blame me? I was excited. I threw my pathetic excuse for a blanket over myself and eventually drifted off to sleep.

________________

"Hey! Yuri! What are you doing!?" I said as my purple haired clubmate pinned both of my arms to the clubroom wall. "What I've wanted to, for a very long time." She spoke without stuttering before giving me a kiss. Her lips caressed mine, somehow rough, but gentle at the same time. I'm not complaining though. After a heavenly few seconds Yuri pulled away to catch her breath. "Wow..." was the only thing that came from my mouth after the kiss. Yuri smiled. "Did y- you like it?" She said her shy persona returning. I answered by giving her a peck on the lips.

_______________

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I had a lewd dream about Yuri. Am I really that horny for her? I'm a blushing mess, I don't need to look in a mirror or anything. I just know. I did get a decent night's rest because of that dream though. I better get going if I want to make it to Monika's on time. She lives far away, and I have to walk. I changed into some casual wear, brushed my teeth, and put makeup over any visible bruises and left before my dad even knew I was awake. My phone buzzed in my pocket. It was from Yuri.

'Natsuki changed 'Yuri' 's nickname to 'MysteriousMs.Bookworm'
11:37 P.M

MysteriousMs.Bookworm:
One, I see you've adopted Monika's nickname for me. Two, sorry for contacting you like this, I'm just excited about Monika's sleepover. It's the first sleepover I've attended. 

:Natsuki
It is? Mine too, we can be excited together purple giant. And, yeah I did, Monika was right, it fits you.

I smiled to myself. It's nice to know Yuri would contact me for stuff like that. I scrolled up in our conversation. In my first year of highschool all we did was send hate texts to each other. Over the time we became friends though, and our messages just became randomly sending the other dark memes at an ungodly time at night or morning.

August 23, 2020

Yuri:

1:20 A

1:20 A.M

:Natsuki
One of these days I'm going to leave you on fucking read.
7:38 A.M