at the destination

"AHHHHHH" masaru yelled as he woke up, "I see a gay person!!!" Masaru then said, "WHER- i hate you..." nagisa figured masaru was talking about him. Once everybody woke up they arrived at a beach that they randomly found. Then they decided to find as much food and supplies they would need because they are going to start building a little boat the get off of that island.

The next morning...
They were all around of the boat because surprisingly it was really good.

So they put all the food on the boat and put masaru in his own little kayak connected to the boat so there would be more room and he wouldnt annoy them

So they put all the food on the boat and put masaru in his own little kayak connected to the boat so there would be more room and he wouldnt annoy them....now they start their adventure to a new island and start a new, better, cleaner island...
"IM SOOO BOREDDDD, CAN WE GO SWIMMING OR SOMETHING REAL QUICK?!?!" Masaru yelled with boredness, "NO U IDIOT WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN THERE IS A 75% CHANSE WE CAN GET EATEN BY A SHARK AND ALSO JATARO AND KOTOKO DONT KNOW HOW TO SWIM AND WE DONT KNOW HOW DEEP THE WATER ACUALLY IS!"
So they just kept on going, finally they saw a very small island the could rest on for the night, so they tighed the boat to a tree and they caught some fish, cooked it, then ate it but of course kotoko said she just wanted to eat fruit so that's what she did. Then the made a bed out of big leaves, made a big fire to keep them warm and went to sleep.