nagisa's adventure

Nagisa walks out of the garage and starts his adventure through the dead city of Monaca's city that they are stuck in...."omg it reeks out here, I'd rather smell masarus dirty pile of socks then this..." she said with a disgusted look on his face. After going around the empty town he finally found kotokos tanning lotion "YES I FOUND IT I FOUND TH-.....you've got to be kidding me..." he says as he remembers the list of auto parts that he has to get for jataro. "NOOOOO!!!! IVE BEEN OUT HERE FOR 2 HOURS I-" then he stops and sees an auto parts store off in the distance. "ok I'm fine now.." be walks over to the auto parts store and gets everything jatro needs except one thing....it isnt there "well, I'll just have to take jataro out with me tommorow to find it then." As he walks out of the store heading back to the garage as he is drenched in sweat.

At the garage...

"I'm back! (Its not like anyone cares anyways.)" As he walks in. "NAGISA WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I GOT SUNBURNT BECAUSE OF UR SLOW BUTT!" Kotoko screams at nagisa as he falls on the semi cold floor. "I'm sorry you sent me out with a whole list!" Nagisa said. "I just need one more thing for the air conditioning but it's on cars so I need him to get it off." Nagisa said with his cheek in the floor. "Can we go to bed now I'm tired....." masaru said, "sure, everybody get in ur sleeping bag and get ready for one more night of coldness!" Nagisa exclaimed. And just like that they where all sleeping....

The next morning....

Nagisa woke up to the screaming of masaru hitting jataro to stop talking about sunburn and why it feels cool. "SHUT UP JATARO BEFORE I GO OUT SIDE AND THROW KOTOKOS PINK BIKE AT YOU!!! YOU ANNOYING FREAK!!!" Masaru screamed so jataro talked even more. Nagisa spit up the fight,packed up a nights worth of clothes and took jataro to leave to go find the part for the air conditioning.

And this is just the beginning of this crazy adventure......