X

"Alex, Haley! Lily's on the phone for you." Phil called. Alex arrived first and took the phone from her father.

"Yes?"

"I think it worked." Came the reply in a small voice.

"Really? Haley, get up here!" Haley waddled down the stairs, busy sending a text.

"What?" She asked, not looking up.

"It worked." Her head snapped away from her screen and she squealed excitedly. "Lily's on the phone." Alex pressed the loud speaker button and Lily explained what had happened.

"He really told her that? Then how is a stupid locket supposed to work? I mean, I'd be pretty happy if a boy said that to me." Haley sighed and flopped onto the couch.

"Trust me, it looks like it means a lot to her." Lily responded.

"This is great!" Alex said happily.

"What's great?" Luke asked from behind the two, making them jump.

"Alright, I'm out." The phone hung up.

"Nothing." Alex gulped and smiled uneasily.

"Uhh... okay." Luke didn't believe her but what was he gonna do. He had better things to attend to, like patching things up with Jamie.

Jamie's pov

I wait in front of the door, staring at my feet. Luke opens it and he looks at me, surprised. Giving him a hug, I push past him and into the house.

"C'mon, let's go play cod." He gives me a confused smile as I walk through the kitchen, passing Haley and Alex, and into the living room. The two girls have suspiciously happy expressions on their faces, but I think nothing of it.

We start playing and that's when I hear them whispering.

"See the way they're looking at each other?" Alex says under her breath, her voice vibrating with excitement.

"It's going as planned." Haley giggles softly. They must've given Lily the locket. I'd lost it ages ago. I don't mind if this was their doing, I'm happy either way.

After beating him a few times in a row, I grab Luke's hand and lead him through the hallway, up the stairs and into his room.

"Hey, what's that?" Luke asks as we sit on the bed. He takes the locket in his hands and opens it. "Wow, I thought you'd lost it?"

"So did I." He's so busy admiring the photo, smiling down at it, that he doesn't notice the way I'm looking at him.

"We were so cute-" I cut him off, my lips crashing against his. He kisses me back for a moment before softly pulling away. "I thought you just wanted to be friends?"

"We're not just friends anymore and you know it." His eyes search mine and, as he realizes I'm serious, he takes my arms and places them around his neck. His hands slide up my legs and wrap around my waist, pulling me in close.

My heart beats out of my chest and the silence is so loud, you could hear a pin drop. Without saying a word, he leans in, his eyes telling me he loves me, and his lips press against mine.

It's as if our lips were meant to be together, moulded perfectly for each other, moving in sync.

A few months later

Luke's pov

Jamie and I started dating and she's still living with Cam and Mitch even though her arm is all fixed up, but I've never been happier in my entire life.

I'm laying on my bed, scrolling through my phone. Jamie's sat at my desk, applying something to her lips.

"What is that?" I ask, propping myself up on my elbows. She turns to smile at me.

"It's lip balm. It makes your lips soft." She hands me the small tube and I smell it.

"But your lips are already soft." She rolls her eyes and I chuckle. "Can I try it? I wanna have a taste."

"Sure, it's strawberry flavor-" she starts to reply, but before she can finish, my lips are on hers.

"Nice." I say, licking my lips and giving the tube back. I laugh as I see the furious blush on her cheeks. "Awh, I still have that effect on you."

"Oh puh-lease," she gets up and straddles me around the waist, "I have an effect on you, not the other way round." I let out a nervous chuckle.

"Nah." She eyed me up and down.

"So.. how many scouts are camping out down there?" She smiles smugly and I feel a blush spread on my cheeks. She laughs and cups my cheek, rubbing it with her thumb.

"Just shut up and kiss me." She giggles as I pull her down, kissing her, slowly moving down her jaw and her neck.

She pulls away softly before looking down at me and smiling, "You've got good moves, Dunphy."

A/n
This book literally sucks but u guys love it and I feel bad cuz idk how to continue it so like.. what if just a short story?¿
I'm so dumb bye.