Rules!!!

One:

Do not be sexual!

two:

Do not in any way criticize my members, if you want to talk with someone please talk with me or an admin. (We'll get on with the admin and members in the next chapter)

Three:

Be family friendly. (Jokes are aloud yes but do not go too far with the joke)

Four:

Expect weebs and a lot of otakus because this is the whole point of this ANIME cult/ zone/ group.

Five:

Be kind and nice to others.

Six:

If anyone is being extremely creepy such as sending creepy, sexual, and such texts please inform me and the admin and I will gladly kick them out and give you advice. So will the admin people.

Seven:

If you have been kicked out, please know that you must leave, if anyone is stubborn then I will have a serious talk with you and things will happen. (Nothing too bad don't worry, still you must know this and take it seriously.)

Eight:

Don't be toxic! The people on wattpad seem to do a good job at this however, still just don't!

Nine:

If you don't feel as though you fit in or just don't have any interest you may leave. Don't feel like you are disrespecting anyone. Just contact me or an admin and we will take you off the list of members.

Ten:

Trust the admin. I will only be giving people the access of being an admin if they are worth it. You can trust me and the admin.

Eleven:

I know I just said you can trust the admin but if any of the admin have been toxic or have broken the rules please- and I mean this- please contact me! 

Twelve:

You can not join any other cult/zone/group/etc! I know- a little unfair or whatever you think but still! As a member you shall stay loyal to the cult / group and I strictly do not want members to be joining other cults since that can lead to rivalry and such towards that other group or other cult and such. I am not trying to keep you all to be selfish- I just don't want rivalry between others since I don't have time to be fighting others. (I am busy so I might not be able to handle too many things- I swear it is actual business and not just reading fanfics or whatever-)

Thirteen:

Listen to the admin and leader! (Plus the higher up) This rule shouldn't have to be reminded to you all since our roles should be enough for you to do so but I know there are some toxic people! (Not that many on wattpad but still- there are always that 1+ person! I know  you people want to be able to be free and do whatever you want- don't worry- us admin, higher ranked. and leader will not be controlling you in any way! However if we tell you something- you must listen and do as they tell you. If the admin or higher ranked is being controlling- inform me and I will decide on what to do- please be honest!

Fourteen:

This rule is for the admin and higher up! I do think it is best for members to read this just in case of they get a promotion though! (Yes there are promotions-) I want you higher ranked and admin to be kind to the members! Just because they are ranked lower (Not trying to offend anyone) doesn't mean you can treat like a house pet! (I am looking at you people of Kakegurui- Yes I know a little weird to be talking to anime and fictional characters but we're all weebs/otakus so it's fine.....right?) If you are talking to a member or lower ranked then you should treat them with respect- period!!

Fifthteen:

Must add to your list, it is important that all members and higher ranked keep this story.

Sixteen:

Always make new members feel welcomed, well honestly every member.

seventeen:

Always, always, always make sure to tell me that you are going somewhere and if you aren't going to be online for however many days, weeks, months, years- wait why would you be gone for months and years.... Whatever, just tell me! I would also appreciate it if you told me why.

Eighteen:

Even though everyone is different, never judge, EVER.

Ninteen:

Just because someone is (insert your most hateful character trait, such as emo or soft) doesn't mean they're weak, bad, harmful, harmless, etc. Never judge a book by it's cover.

Twenty:

Follow me so I am available into memorizing that you have joined.

Twenty one:

Have a great time here!!! >w<