Groups...

Hi it's the author again!

Anyway I was thinking since we can't go out and stuff I thought it would be fun to make sort of groups of people like for how old they are, what group they wanna be in, what type of interest they like and stuff like that. Basically like the people at lunch and the different lunch tables in high school and middle school or something. 

How the groups work is you can click one of the group and when you see other people (There will always be at least one when this cult or zone, group thing grows more-- I don't like how that sounds) there you can talk with them like how you people would at lunch or at break. You can be in any group just choose one to talk (Or more) in and you're set to talk to others!

Of course you are aloud to go to a different group if you feel uncomfortable with another group or just not interested in that group like you thought you would be. (Or not)

Anyway that's all I have to say so yeah. Now go join the groups you wanna be in!!!

By the way there is a group for ONLY ADMIN AND THE LEADER (Me) so no, members or other roles aren't aloud to speak or read that group. I am sorry but us admin and Leader need privacy to talk about a few things. (Whether we are just talking or if someone is getting promoted to member instead of admin which I hope will not happen but one day it might have to.) Thank you all for listening and reading this you may actually go now~~~

The groups:

Manga readers----->

Normal weebs----->

Just otakus------>

Lonely friend seekers---->