Chapter thirty-six

Kali paced around the room in aggravation. She was going to get her revenge. Especially on Gabriel. The selfish angel was going to pay deeply for leaving. For tricking her. And mostly for letting her friends die at the hands of his brother.

The locals weres were stupid, believing she was a werewolf. Not a single one of them picked up a trace of power from her. It was truly idiotic considering she wasn't even trying to hide.

Finally she gave up on pacing and walked out of the little shack. She couldn't wait any longer. Her footsteps were quiet and she ran to where the "pack house" was. Kali practically scoffed at that. All them them living in one house made an attack so much easier. There was only one that didn't live there.

But Kali wasn't worried, the worthless human would be no match without his little bodyguards. Kali was surprised they had kept the runt around for so long, at least without changing him.

The house finally came into view and Kali smirked to herself as she completely masked herself, this would be fun.

——————

Stiles and Crowley were growing increasingly closer while they watched tv. They had finished Sherlock and were now watching Good Omens, despite Stiles having watched it a few nights ago.

"They are so in love." Stiles says for the fourth time as Anthony J. Crowley tries to convince Aziraphale to run off with him.

Crowley nods his head, fully agreeing but still slightly weirded out by the character having the same name as him. "It's very upsetting that they didn't say they were a couple."

"It's adorable how Anthony calls Aziraphale 'Angel'."

Once again Crowley nods, watching the screen intensely.

Derek glanced at them for a moment before shaking his head and returning his gaze to the tv. He didn't understand what was so important about a tv show that caused his mate such happiness.

Although it sounded stupid Derek was kind of jealous that the show could make his mate smiled brighter than he could. Derek scowled at the tv and resigned himself to silently hating every single show Stiles has ever watched.

"Derek." Said person looks up to see Sam looking at him. "Can I talk to you?"

Derek nods and follows Sam upstairs so that no one would overhear. They stand in the hallway near the guest room.

"Are you ok?" Sam asks.

Derek furrows his eyebrows, "of course I'm ok. Why do you ask?"

Sam laughs, "because you were glaring at the tv so hard I thought it would break."

Derek scowls again, "was not."

"Derek, you know Stiles loves you more than anything else. More than some silly tv show. You don't have anything to worry about."

"I know Sam. It's just, those shows seem to bring him so much joy and I feel useless." Derek sighs.

"You're not useless. Stiles is happy watching those shows but he's only truly happy with you. Trust me, Jealously is an ugly thing, don't let yourself get wrapped up in it." With that Sam smiles and walks back downstairs to talk with his brother and adoptive father.

Derek stays in the hallway for a few moments longer before going into Stiles's room and laying on his bed. The scent of his mate mixed with his own soothing his worries and turmoil. Derek doesn't mean to stay there long but he relaxes into the bed as Stiles's scent surrounds him.

Derek is jolted away as a small, lithe body curls into his own. Derek doesn't even open his eyes, he wraps his arms around the heat and draws him closer. Breathing in the scent of his love.

Stiles smiles as he places a hand on Derek's chest and cuddles into his boyfriend. "Hey."

"Shhh, just sleep." Derek murmurs, his deep voice cascading into Stiles.

"Ok" stiles sighs happily as he gives into the darkness of sleep.

That is until both are startled awake at the sound of the phone ringing.

Derek quickly grabs it and sits up upon seeing the name. "Scott? What's wrong? Why are you calling so late?"

"Woah, woah slow down." Derek instructs. The sound of growling and yelling play as background noise.

"Derek, Kali's here. We can't stop her!...attack-...Boyd...Eric-....help-"

Derek panics and rushes to get up as the dial tone rings in his ear. "Come one, Kali's attacking the pack house."

Stiles jumps up and is quick to throw in clothing. He rushes to get Sam and Gabriel while Derek wakes Dean and Cas. Bobby and Crowley are awoken by how much noice they make.

In ten minutes the four couples are racing to get to the pack house before it's too late. Derek could hear the fighting a mile away from the house and is out of the car as quick as he can when they pull up.

Dean and Sam help Stiles find a weapon that isn't a baseball bat. They are soon found joining the fight as Kali throws the wolves around.

So, no juicy fight scene cause I suck at writing battles and fights. Finally got another chapter out! 🎉🎉🥳🥳 hope y'all enjoy and hopefully I'll have another chapter up soon.