Part ten

Shout out to ImAFangirlAndImProud for commenting, that really gives me motivation to keep writing, thank you!

———————

"Uh huh.... ok.... see you if a few days. Yup...... bye." Noah sighed and set his phone down.

Stiles walked into the room at that moment, "hey dad who was on the phone?"

"Oh uh.... your cousins. They're coming to visit."

Stiles stared at him blankly, "who?"

"You don't remember them but your mom's brother had two kids. They're coming here to visit since their work finally allows it." Noah hated lying to his kid but if he knew what Dean and Sam were he would freak out.

"Oh ok. When will they be here?"

"They said a few days."

Stiles shrugged and hugged his dad, "ok well I have to meet Derek. I'll be back, love you."

—————

@sarcasticShit

So...... I may have gotten a dog.....
1,389 likes | 52 comments

@SourWolf: he's so cute!

@HotGirlScoot: I just want to cuddle him!!!

@ScreamQueen: awww he's so adorable!!

@ILikeScarves: why is he in the laundry?

@SarcasticShit: ILikeScarves hush! We are trying to appreciate the adorableness that is History
[load more comments]

McGay pack
(Derek, Stiles, Scott, Isaac, Malia, Kira, Lydia, Allison, Parrish, Aiden, Ethan, Jackson, Corey, Mason, Theo, Liam, Peter, Chris,)

Malia
Why would you name your dog History?

Stiles
Because then when he's looking at you I can say History has its eyes on you duh!

Derek
You are such a dork

Scott
Dude that's genius!!

Stiles
I know right?!!!

—————————

"Dean Winchester! Don't you dare do that to me again!" The man in a trench coat yelled.

Dean looked at him, "do what?"

"You know what! You can't just do that and then run off and hide for a week! Did you ever consider how I might feel?!"

"Yes I did! And I was certain that you wouldn't have felt the same! Cas you have to believe me, I honestly didn't think you could ever like me."

Cas sighed, "of course I like you Dean. Why would you think otherwise?"

Deans shrugged, "because you're perfect and I'm just me..."

——————

Stiles once again awoke from a dream about those people. He had no clue who they were or why he had dreams about them but he was determined to find out.

After he got ready for the day Stiles headed to the animal clinic. "Hey Doc you in?"

Deaton smiles at Stiles as he opened the door, "hello Stiles. Is there something I could help you with?"

"Yes. I've had these dreams about people I don't know.i don't know how I could dream about people I've never met!"

"Have you heard their names? Maybe that could help us."

Stiles nodded, "Uh yeah, Dean, Cas.... and Sam."

Deaton looked like he had just been slapped. "Those men are bad news. They hunt down supernatural and don't leave until their target is dead. But I do believe that you are having visions of the past."

"Ok but what does that mean? Why am I having visions? I don't understand any of this!"

Deaton places a hand on Stiles's shoulder, "calm down Stiles. I think you are having visions because your body is trying to remember someone or something. It's very common for people who have magic in their bloodline."

That just confused Stiles even more, "but I don't have any magic in my blood?"

"I believe your mother was a
Witch or something of the sort. She could have been a spark. Either way she must have passed down some of that magic to you."

——————

Stiles went home even more confused than when he'd left. He didn't understand, his mother had never shown signs of magic.

"Dad I'm home!" Stiles calls. Silence. "Dad?"

Stiles started to panic as he ran to the living room. He wasn't there. Stiles hurriedly rant o his dad's room and opened the door. A breath of relief passed his lips when he saw his dad sleeping.

A gasp soon escaped his lips as he noticed that there was someone laying next to his dad. An arm was laying over his waist and Stiles could faintly see shoulders behind his dad's.

Stiles wasted no time in running out of the room and down the hall to his.

———————