Chapter 1

This is gonna be a story about SAM CIPHER PINES a gravity falls oc that is the daughter of Stanford and Bill.

Hi! My name is Sam C̶̛͚͓͖͒̎͒̏̂̿̄͋́͋̉̉͐͐͛̓̋͑͂̀̔̈́í̸̧̢̛̛̛͇̤̮͍̩̫̙̫͓̪͙̺͕̩̰̦͎͚̩͊͂̾̈́͊̒͗̾͗̽́̑̒̓͊̿͆̄͌́̓̃̽̓́̀́͒̆̌̈̊̅͆́̽͗̔̽͒͑͛̓̌̋͘͜͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅp̷̨̨͎̼͚͚̙͇̮̖͔̩͉̩͎̥͍̤̺̟̭̰̖̻͖̬̲͙͙̳̫̻̱̞͚͇̩͎͓͕͚̥̻̜̤͈͕̪̈́̈́̋̌͂̔̆̎͜͜͜͜͝͝ḧ̸̡̭̪̗͇̼̻͇̬͚̭͓͎̘̱̣̰́͜ė̶̡̛̗̪͔̳̣̝̦͙̀̂͛̋͂̅̿͂̄̒͑̈̅͑̀͗̍̏̑̊̃̇͂͒̚̕͜r̴̛̗̬̞̲̬̮̼̞̫̝̭̤̥͔͚̜̯͇͔͉̣̮̘̂̍̋̈́̈́͗̎̉̌̂͆ Pines and I ran away from my home to find out who my dad really was.

The only thing I know about him is that his name is Stanford Pines, and he lives in a strange place called Gravity Falls. I look just like him apparently! I was told he had glasses as well and that he was also really smart! So I came here to find out who I am, and to hopefully get a really nice dad.

I inhale and exhale. This is it. This is where I'll find my dad. My hand arm shakes as I lift it to knock on the door, a man who looks like my dad opens the door, he looks at me with wide eyes and slowly closes the door. I stand there for a minute, then I here shouting, I can't hear much except a few words. The shouting comes closer and then my dad opens the door. When he opens it, he is taken back. My eyes can't help but to shine, he DOES look just like me!
"H-hello! Um" I fidget with my oversized hoodies sleeves. He gets on one of his knees and starts to examine me, he looks completely baffled. "You were right Stanley. The resemblance is uncanny" I start to get a little too nervous and start backing up. He realized what he was doing and tried to get me to come closer, "W-wait! I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been prodding, can you come here for a second?" I'm still a little nervous and unconvinced. "Please?" I walk a little closer, still fidgeting with my hoodie. He pushes my glasses back on my face. "There you go little one, you feel better now?" I nod and he smiles "Good. Now can you tell me what your name is sweetheart?" I fidget with my hoodie some more and push my glasses back in. "M-my name is Sam sir" he smiles at me. "Hello Sam, my name is Stanford, and this is my brother Stanley" the rougher one nods. "I-it's a pleasure to meet your acquaintances" I bow. My dad looks impressed. "My my, you are quite the polite one. Your parents have raised you well." He smiles. I look down and shake my head. I look up and he seems concerned. "Where are your parents sweetie?" He starts looking around for anyone that could be related to me. I swallow nervously, and he noticed. I point to him. He falls back from shock, he starts to think of who my mother could be, but I know he won't guess right. "I-I'm your father?!" I nod. He gets up and starts pacing in circles. He then begins to mumble to him self. "Oh god. I can't become a father at this age! There's no way that she's my kid. The resemblance is terrifyingly uncanny, but I haven't slept with anyone!" Stanley leaves, "I'm not dealing with this shit" My dad quickly grabs Stanley's arm "Stanley you have to help me here!" Stan tries to shake him off but it's no use "Ugh! Fine! Just do a DNA test or something Jesus!" Dad let's go of Stans arm "Of course! You're a genius Stanley!" Stan looks very proud of himself. My dad kneels down to me and asks "Do you want me to carry you while I show you my lab?" My eyes sparkle in delight and I nod vigorously, he chuckles. He then picks me up and shows me around the house and lab, "We're lucky that Dipper and Mabel aren't here to ask questions" I don't know who those people are but I nod anyway.

Time skip!

He gets done with the machine and looks at me. "I'm gonna need some of your blood, is that okay?" I nod. He smiles and grabs the syringe, "It's only gonna hurt for a second, okay?" I smile at him "Okay" he pets my head and puts the needle in my skin, I don't even flinch cause I can't feel pain, he puts my blood in a vile then puts in I'm the machine with his own blood. He walks over to me and puts a bandaid on me "You did such a good job sweetie" I hug him really tight and say "Thanks Mr Ford dad" he then hugs me back "Your welcome." We stop hugging each other and he smiles at me "It's pretty late and this machine is going to take awhile. Let's put you to bed." I rub my eyes and nod, I lift my arms telling him I want to be carried, he chuckles. "Alright. Come here." He picks me up and he is super warm. I feel my eyes shut before he starts walking and I fall asleep.

Ford POV

Before I get a chance to move her to my bed she was fast asleep. I don't want to wake her up so I sit down on the couch and start reading, after awhile she snuggles up to me and starts talking in her sleep, "Why did you create me?" Was she having a nightmare? She start to jostle a bit. "I'm just a tool you couldn't use" her mother must have been abusive. "I'm not like you. I have human empathy." Human empathy? What did she mean by that? I then feel water drop onto my arm. She's crying. "I hate these stupid eyes....why couldn't I have had his?" I hug her tighter, I start to rock her, she seems to be getting better. After awhile she starts lightly snoring again. I began reading again, then the machine stops, it's done. I keep Sam in my arms and go to the results.

Edit- 3 years later and I'm finally posting this just because lmao