Chapter 11

Sam's POV

Holy shit! He's lost it! Stanley then looks at Ford. "Hey! Hey! Stay with me! I'm right here!" Stanley was getting really concerned for him. "Stanley." We both look at him. He looks at Stanley with a horrified face, he was pale and looked like he was gonna vomit again. "What is it Sixer? What do you need?!" Ford looks at him and grabs his shoulders, he squeezes and says with tears in his eyes "I just learned that I abandoned my wife and TWO YEAR OLD DAUGHTER" Tears stream down his face. "AND I ERASED MY MEMORIES!" He's on his knees with his arms on the floor, his head is hanging low as he struggles to breath. 

Huh. It turns out my dad was right. Pain was hilarious. I start fake crying, I walk up to Ford and hug him. "I-I'm so sorry dadda! I shouldn't have told y-you!" his breathing slows and he hugs me back "N-no. It wasn't your fault. It's my fault." I couldn't help but have genuine shock at that statement. He looks me dead in the eyes and says, "Sam. I will do everything to gain my memories back, I love you." He hugs me again and gets up shakily. 

"I-I'm going upstairs to lay down...Stanley?" He looks at ford "Can you please look after Sam?" He nods, Ford then looks at me and says "Sam. Tomorrow I will teach you everything you need to know about the book, and especially the dangers" I nod. He smiles at both of us and heads upstairs. I pick up the dropped necklace/ring and put it back on. Stanley looks around the room and sighs "Hey kiddo, I'll clean up here, you head back upstairs okay?" I nod. While walking back upstairs, I teleport in my tree house.

I smile brightly and laugh. I turn back to my 16 year old form, and finally make my eyes my normal yellow slits, I sigh. Finally, I feel at home, I summon the supplies I need and summon my dad, he has to know what I did! He pops up in front of me and smiles. I start laughing "My plan worked even better then I could have ever hoped for!" He sits down in a chair. "Oh really now? Tell me everything." I grin. "I got Mabel to shake my hand to be bound to me forever, I made Ford have a mental breakdown, I got him to start regaining his memories, and I got him to trust me enough to tell me about the journals! HAHAHAHAHA" 

He looks at me proudly. "You really are daddies little demon aren't you" He hugs me. "I can't believe they actually fell for it! What IDOITS!" I yell. I laugh some more and sigh "I better get back, their gonna get suspicious if i'm gone too long, love you dad" I kiss his cheek. "Goodbye my little demon" I teleport to the elevator, turn back into a 6 year old with brown eyes and go up, I head to the kitchen and I see Dipper and Mabel talking. When I walk in they look at me, I pretend to look guilty, I look down and fidget with my sweater. 

I then feel Mabel hug me, I was taken back at first, then I blushed and hugged her back. We stopped hugging and they both looked at me, I get fake tears in my eyes. "I-I'm so sorry! I-I didn't know he was a bad guy!" Dipper walks over to me and puts his hand on my shoulder "You don't have to apologize, I should have warned you about him, I recklessly let you read the journals." I wipe my eyes, "W-Well, my dad said that he would tell me about the journals and teach me, so don't feel bad Dipper!" He smiles and hugs me. "I'm really tired, I'm gonna go to sleep with my dad, bye" I wave bye to Dipper and Mabel.

I walk into my room and see Ford laying down, I walk up to him and tug his sleeve. He turns around and is surprised to see me "S-Sam! What are you doing here?" I fidget with my sweater "I-I was tired and I wanted to see if you were okay" I almost gag at my comment. He smiles at me and gestures me to come in his bed, he holds me and plays with my hair. "I'm sorry." I'm taken back. "I'm sorry I left you and your mom, you deserve so much better, I wish I was there for you..." I feel water drop on my hand. A-Am I crying? I then pull out the ring and start playing with it.

"Can you tell me more things about your mom? I smile "She loves to cook, she told me once that you tried to cook and almost set the house on fire, so she learned how to cook." I hear him chuckle "She loves fancy clothing, the only time shes not wearing something fancy is when shes doing chores. She also refuses to get a new haircut! I'll tell ya dad, she has had the same hair cut for as long as I've known her!" We both laugh, I then realize what I'm doing and stop. "I miss her a lot..." My eyes start tearing up as I remember the fun we had, I should have never gone to this stupid world. 

Ford then holds me closer and rubs circles on my back. "Why do you miss her if she hurt you?" I get angry at my own lie "She never hurt me. My step dad used to." I don't want him to think my dad would ever lay a hand on me, he's the best dad anyone could ask for. "As soon as my mom realized he was hurting me, she beat the shit outta him!" Oops. "Sam! Do not use that type of language! Where do you keep hearing such things!?" Might as well fuck Stanley over. "Stanley" I hear him cursing Stanley under his breath. He then gets serious. "Then why did you run away?" 

I sit up and clench my fists. "We had a fight..." For once I wasn't lying. Ford sits up and holds me, "What happened?" My eyes get watery as I remember our fight. 

Flashback 

"I wanna know more about Stanford! Who am I?!" My dad sighed in annoyance "We have been over this a million times Sam! He isn't here! He doesn't care about us!" I bared my teeth and growled "I JUST WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MY FATHER!" He quickly turned around making his feet catch a blue flame, he looked down at me with a terrifying glare "Stanford pines left this family by choice. He doesn't love you or me. I don't want you to go anywhere near him. AM. I. CLEAR?

I nod. He walked away and tears dripped from my face. That night I snuck into his room, I looked through his drawers and cabinets, I then found a picture of a man. He was holding me in his arms with a smile, he had glasses and brown eyes. This is Stanford. I turn the picture over and it said 'Portal to Gravity falls almost done <3' I then hear my dad open the bedroom door. I turn around and see his cold dead stare. I had never seen him this mad in my entire life. He walked up to me and snatched the photo away from my hands, hard enough to give me a paper cut. "GET. OUT." I stand there terrified "NOW!" His eyes were red. I quickly ran out of the room crying. I have to meet Stanford. No matter what it takes.

Flashback over