First feelings

A dominant getting to work on time as always already in a cranky mood. He remembers that today, is the day he is hiring an assistant. He rolls his eyes at the thought. Too many people in this city are too incompetent for the job.

He sits at his desk and waits for the first person. He comes in and sits down. Mr. Parker sits there and waits for the kid to start talking to make an impression. There is a couple seconds of awkward silence before the kid starts talking. "Hello, my name is Caleb, it is nice to meet you Ethan..." The dom starts laughing as the kids face turns red. "Oh my- I am so sorry sir I did not mean to." "Please leave my office." The dom says sternly. Another woman comes in, blonde, average. He crosses his arms and leans back in his chair. She smiles at him. "My name is Charlotte and I was just wondering if this job involved getting you coffee and being your little servant." The dom is dumbfounded. "Get out of my office." "Oh gosh, you have no sense of humor." "Security."

Alaina watches as the girl gets dragged out by security, cussing him out as she leaves. Alaina just thinks *wow, that's sad* The dom rubs his temple, "I seriously hate people." A woman who works for him knocks on the door. "Sir?" "Yes Ariana?" "There is one woman left would you like me to send her in?" "As long as she isn't a complete fucking idiot." Ariana gets nervous and whispers "I hope not or else he'll be mad the rest of the day." "Um she will be right in sir." "Okay, then why the hell are you still standing here?" She shuts his door and he takes a deep breath.

He stands up and starts pacing but then leans on his desk tapping his fingers on the front. Alaina is the first person to knock on the door. "Come in." Alaina walks in with a pen and notebook in her hand. She is in introvert, avoiding eye contact at all times. Brunette, blue eyes, cute button nose, 5"1, perfect face and body. The dom clears his throat and walks around to the other side of his desk immediately getting a bulge in his pants.

She stands there awkwardly waiting to be told to sit down. "You can sit, young lady." "Okay thank you sir." He is confused at how respectful she is and how easily manipulated she could be, his mind starts to run. "Age and name?" "Alaina Drake and 21." "So last year of college?" "Yes sir." "Why do you want this job?" "I believe it is a good start for future applications.." The dom cuts her off, "so you only want the job for applications?" "Oh no no sir that isn't.." "You may leave my office now." Alaina gets silently frustrated, "yes sir, thank you for your time."

She leaves. The dom sits there wondering if he had mad a mistake. 10 minutes pass and Ariana knocks on the door again. "Yes." "Sir, the young woman who was last in here left a note for you, would you like it?" "I guess so, set it on my desk. I will read it when I am finished with my email." He finishes it and is surprised with what is written on the note.