Under the Red Hood

Hello bats, you are more than 1100 readers, I am stunned by your dedication and for that thank you. The one-shot you are about to read is an inspiration from the movie Under the Red Hood and its fanfic on AO3, whoever wrote it will recognize himself. I don't have the image

The sun's rays gently warm the Tower of Titans. On the roof, a certain dark witch accompanied by a former assassin watches the sunrise, a habit they had developed since their respective arrivals among the Titans. They spent several minutes watching without anyone saying anything, it was a peaceful silence. When the sunrise is over, they come down from the roof to join the rest of the Titans. Arriving in the kitchen where she could see the rest of the team, Raven continued her morning routine by making herself some tea as Damian headed to the training room. She might never confess, but she likes to see Damian practice. No, she likes the old killer. She knew that he shared with her a past filled with suffering that was only meant to be used. She understood him and he understood her. Seeing Raven take a long, hard look at the new Robin pissed Garfield off. He didn't like this Robin, he was just too cold, annoying and vulgar, it was as if he was a machine devoid of emotion.

- What can she see in him," thought Garfield

- "You're okay, Hermano" asked Reyes

- "I'm okay"

- "Don't lie to me, I see you keep to stare at Raven's eyes on Robin."

- "I just don't know what she sees in him, he's just cold and rude"

- "They have a common past, they understand each other" explained Jaime

New footsteps are heard, those of Dick Grayson aka Nightwing and his girlfriend, Koriand'r aka Starfire.

- "Hi Kori" says Raven

- "Hello Raven, you're up good temper" says Kori

- "You think so?" she asks and sees her friend nodding

- "Didn't you fall in love with a certain bat" teases Dick, joining the discussion.

- "I don't know what you're talking about," says Raven as a blushing appears on her face.

- "Then why have you been watching it since we got here?"

- "I'm asking you what you're doing with Kori," she said before she walked away

- "Two birds that can't admit their feelings. " Says Dick with a smile

The day passes quietly among the Titans, until the evening an alarm sound. Gathering in the living room, the computer broadcasts live images of the Joker.

- "Titans here's the mission, we know that some time ago, the Joker arrived in Jump City to get experimental bombs and bring them back to Gotham. A single one of these bombs would be capable of destroying half the city. " begins Dick

- "Do we know where he is?" asks Terra

- "In a warehouse north of town"

- "I'm sure we'll get there easily," says Garfield confidently.

- "TT, if you leave with this mentality, you won't last more than a minute", warns Damian with his usual cold tone

- "He's right Garfield, the Joker is unpredictable and being overconfident can cost us our lives", explains Dick

- "Well, now that the situation is explained, Titans ahead" says Kori

The Jet of the Titans is quickly heading towards the warehouse located north of Jump City, an old warehouse that has been abandoned for some time but was still in good condition. On the way, Damian looked at Terra with a suspicious look. Since she arrived three months ago, he had found nothing on her and had a very bad feeling about her. Raven noticed that look and she was also doubtful about Terra but she wanted to leave the benefit of the doubt.