Chapter 6

When Bruce walk up stairs he sees dick and Tim messing around like old times. When dick see him watching he stops and stands up and walk over to were he is standing. Dick says" man I have missed this so much, It good to me home." Bruce just nods and walk over to the couch where Tim is sitting. Bruce says" Tim you want get some revenge again the tickle monster." after that comment Tim shoots up. And with that dick runs out of the run. Bruce and Tim go looking for him. When the find him, he is sitting on the roof with his head in his knees. Bruce motion for Tim to go back down stair. Bruce walk over to where dick is sitting and says" you okay" no I can't do my flips no more. I'm not a Grayson without them. Bruce says" you always be a Grayson but your also a Wayne and we don't give up, we will get you better, I promise." thanks dad Bruce smiles at that last comment and says come on let get you something to eat." they both get up and head back down. Bruce says in thought" this is going to be hard but I will get him through this, I started it I will finish it. " after their conversion bruce go to work with tim and dick go down to the bat cave. When dick get down into the cave he jumps on the computer and creates him self a new identity that he can use with Bruce but until then nightmare is still coming out to play. He doesn't want to go straight just yet he got some other stuff to take care of. And the joker is high on the list. dick suits up and get on one of this old cycles and heads out of the cave to find the joker and get his revenge. he had been building his strength for this moment all these years, all those Missions with deathstroke. Have to call him master and all the beatings and the last beating had take a lot of will put of him. deathstroke wanted it where if he wasn't going to work for him he wouldn't work at all. if Mandy hadn't found him that night he would be dead then he found out the joker was still alive and had killed Mandy, he was at his limit. It time that he avenged Mandy death and put a end to the psycho clown. Dick knew that Bruce would try to stop him but he didn't care he had to put his demons to bed. It is time to stop living In fear. When dick pull outside of he building that the joker is hiding in he jumps off his bike and runs up to find the clown, he know that batman would me here soon. Nightmare climbs up 2 flights of stairs to get to joker floor and he kick down the door with a crack. The joker turn around and says "what do you want kid" nightmare just lets out a growl and joker says "so you want to play, lets play." the joker charges at nightmare with his switch blades pulled out. after both fighter get a couple hits in nightmare knocks the joker down and is about to kill him with his own blade and batman and robin jump in through the window. batman is the first to speak "what are you doing stop this I thought you want to stop all this crap, prove to me you can don't let him win." nightmare says" sorry I have to do this he killed to many I love. I have to do this for Mandy." batman says" nightmare it not worth it this won't help you, you will just be guilty about this please don't do this." nightmare says "he kill me then my wife and my unborn son, how am I supposed to ignore that? he took ever thing from me." Joker start laughing and saying "that pregnant girl was yours don't worry she has a painful death begging for her life and her baby. Me and her had some good times." nightmare start punching the joker in the face till his knuckles are bloody. batman walk over to nightmare and pulls him off of the joker, nightmare lets his failure sink in then turns around and fleas without another word. robin end up tying up the joker while batman chases nightmare. when nightmare finally stops he breaks down, falling down to his knees and let the tears he had back for years. he has nothing left he sure that batman hates him he's became everything that he use to fight what the batman hates. he even hates him self for becoming this monster. why did Mandy have to dye, why did deathstroke have to injure him in the first place and most of all why did Bruce bring him back to life if he would of stayed death they wouldn't have to go through all of this trouble and Mandy wouldn't be dead. she would have her own life. dick stops thinking when he feels a arm wrap around him trying to calm him. he doesn't understand how he can still be loved after all that he did. Bruce says "dick calm down, I know your hurting but we both know that that won't help, we can't bring her and your son back. I wish we could but we can't." dick says "how can you still love me, why did you just keep me dead it would of save a lot of trouble. Mandy would still be alive and the life I have ruined or taken would be alright, I wouldn't have this guilt on my chest. please just kill me." Bruce stop for a second to process what his son had just said he open his mouth and says "you really think it would be easier for everyone if you would of stay dead, what about me I would been able to live with out you and your brother Tim what about him he wouldn't of made it without you. Why do you think he sleeps with peanut, because it keep you close to his heart." dick starts to says" I'm sor...." But Bruce cuts him off "is that what you think sorry won't help we would be a mess with out you you hold us together, your the glue of the family." dick says" thank you dad I don't know what I would do with out you, don't ever leave me okay." Bruce says "never in a million years dick I love you son lets go home I'm sure your brother worrying about you" dick nods as Bruce gets up and offers a hand to hell dick which he takes. when Bruce calls the bat mobile when in the car dick lays his head on his fathers lap while they ride back to the Manor. Tim is waiting there when they get there but dick just keeps his head down to hide the tears in his eyes from his brother. not wanting any more disappointment.