chapter 4

when he got to Gothom prison. the taken his street clothes and gave him a white beaker and a jump suit. he was going to have to stay here for two months. I can do this about a month in I got released early for good behavior. I didn't call Bruce I decided a walk would do me good, so I head to the manor on foot. it took me 30 minutes to get there on foot. when I got to the manor I jump over the fence to surprise them and sneak in the back and went down to the bat cave I saw Bruce training Tim teaching him his rules. I'm going to say he found out about batman after Bruce Says the 5th rule I step out of the shadows and say what out that last one will kill you. what up Bruce you look like you seen a ghost. Bruce speaks up" I thought you didn't get out for another month." got released for good behavior. so do you still have the box and also the wipe my record. so I'm a free man with no record, clean slate. " the box is over there" pointing at the shelf in the corner. I walk to get it and say I will be back walking into the changing room. when I get in there I open the box and put on the suit black with a blue bird on my chest.  then I put on a blue utility belt. next goes my escrima sticks holster and my escrima sticks on my back then on my thighs are my 22 holsters, I check to see if there load, they are. then I check to the safety to make sure it on. I will turn it off when I go off on patrol. I know Bruce won't like the gun but I don't care. the last thing I put on is my black domino mask. I holler out at Bruce asking if he ready and to close his eye. I get a okay out of him then I step out and stay you can out up your eyes now. Bruce when he open his eyes it just stand there and says nothing. I can tell he looking at the guns. then all hell breaks lose. Bruce says" you get those out of my cave, you know how I feel about those things." Bruce they go I go.  " what are you plan to become a villain now." now Bruce I'm still a hero just not the kind you raised. I've changed Bruce this is who I am, take me or leave me. I'm a anti hero now. " just leave and don't come back till you lose those guns, no son of my will ever use those. " what about Jason Huh he use guns but he doesn't get kick out of the family. this is not fair at all. if you can't except me Mabye I don't need to be in the family especially not your son. " look dick I'm sorry, I just hate those hell weapons I thought you would understand, but I guess I was wrong." with dick just went into the changing room and changed came out as dick Grayson. then said" well this was not the welcome home a son would want after just get out of jail.  I will just get my stuff and leave I will just sleep on a park bench for now till I find a place. don't worry I won't be staying in Gothom, I will be out of your hands.  goodbye." with that he walks out of the cave and wouldn't be seen in a long time.