chapter three

Bruce's pov

sitting in a Wayne enterprise company meeting my phone goes off. I say please excuse me I have to take this call. with that I step out and answer the call from dick school.  the person on the other line start to talk " may I speak to Richard Grayson legal guardian please. " this is him you are speaking to. " I was told to tell you  need go down to the police station your son was arrested for assault of another student. the other student was close to having to go to the hospital. dick hit him in the head over 10 times and he bruised 3 of his ribs and broke 2 of them. the other student is pressing charges." thank you for calling me. with that I hanged up the phone and made my way to my car I told my secretary I had to go and to push all meetings back for a while. as I drove to the police station I thought, what did you get your ass into now. when I get there I go up to the front and ask the secretary where to go for Richard Grayson. the secretary says"  you will have to go to commissioners office. when I get back there I say how bad is it Jim. Jim just sit there for a minute and says" it bad there pressing assualt charges, there nothing I can do about it." can I see him. " yeah I will take you to him. " thank you. he takes me to a small room where dick Is being held.  I walk into the room and see dick his knuckles are still bloody and bruised.  I say" you going to tell why did something so stupid." then dick answers" he made a joke" all this over a joke. dick just stares for a minute then says" yeah a Fuck joke about my dead parents, along with all the other thing he said about them for 4 fucking year and all the times I came home with the shit beat out of me that was him. so yeah all about a joke." I thought oh my god, how did it go on for four year and me not see it or him tell me.  that when I say" why did you tell me about him I would of taken care of it." dick say" it would of Made it worst. it did the last time you fought my battles for me, I had to fight for myself." you know your going to be facing time for this.  dick just sit there quiet for a minute and then speaks up" I don't care no more,  it wouldn't of happened if you didn't bring me back.  I got anger issues from the pit. I lost my morrals that day. do me a favor I wasn't going to tell you about it yet but under my bed the a box look after for me till I Get out and what ever you do don't open it I don't want you to see it yet, not till I get out and can show it to you. goodbye Bruce, don't come and see me till I get out please I don't what you to see me like that.  go now you got tim at home Mabye he will turn out better." dick don't give up I won't let you go to prison. " it to late Bruce I done took the deal. I have to serve two month then I'm out. all I had to do was pleaded guilty. thanks for all you done Bruce I will see you in 2 months and with take a cop stepped in to the room and said" come on Grayson it Time to go" I start to walk out and stop at Bruce to get a hug then I continue to walk with the officer. I hear Bruce saying be strong you can get through this.  and with that was the last thing he heard from Bruce before he left.