OMORI - Aburey x Sunny - My Confessions Before You Leave

*This takes place during the regular route near end where you rescue Aubrey to retrieve her back onto you're team.*

The Last Day....

*In farway town in Aubreys house.*

Aubrey: ...

Aubrey: *She turns her back*...I'm so sorry...I've been a real jerk to you guys.

Kel: I'm sorry too Aubrey. I havent been real great too you either. I couldve been  much better at treating you well.

Hero: Alright! Apologies accepted!  Now we can all be friends again! Who wants a hug?!

Kel: COME ON BRO! Not now! You're so embarrassing.

Aubrey: Uh...um...*She looks at Sunny as she blushes.*

Sunny: ?... *Has the look of confusion*

Aubrey: Um...maybe...maybe later thanks.

Hero: Now we need to check up on Basil. I just hope hes doing alright.

Hero: Now Aubrey, from what I've heard from Kel, I'm sure it be the right thing to apologize to him.

Aubrey: Yeah...I'm aware of it. *She looks down*

Hero: Thanks Aubrey. It's real good to have you back. Now let's get you out of here.

Aubrey: Um...sure. Alright.

Aubrey: Um Sunny. Are you alright?

Sunny: ...? *He answers*

Aubrey: Okay. Just asking. Let's go. *She leaves first.*

Kel: Oh so you're gonna ask Sunny if hes okay but not me? *He says quietly grumpy as he leaves*

Hero: Haha...*He laughs as he smiles cheerfully*

Sunny: ...*Slightly blushes as he leaves after Kel*

Hero: (Well this is interesting...) *He leaves after Sunny.*

*They exit outside*

Kim: Hey! Aubrey is everything alright?

Aubrey: Yeah. Everything's good.

Kim: Hey yall! Aubrey is here!

Vance: Yo Aubrey, you feeling okay? We saved you some taffy.

THE Maverick: What happened in there? You're face is like all red. You need me to teach someone an ass whooping?

Aubrey: Dont worry about me guys...I'm sorry for ignoring you all earlier.

Angel: Eh, dont stress yourself. It's no biggie. We just glad you're alright. Right charlie?

Charlie: ...Yeah

Angel: Aubrey! Let's go hangout at the park! I gotta show you some of my new cool moves I came up with! I was up all night practicing!

Aubrey: Haha...Uh...that's like fun, but maybe later. I...I just have somethings to take care of. *She gives a quick glance at Sunny again then glances back her new friends.*

Aubrey: We'll hangout tommrow. I promise.

Angel: Aww okay. We'll see you later on tommrow then.

Kim: Aubrey, you better not keep us waitin too long!

Aubrey: You already know I wont Kim! I'll be back before you even know it!

*Aubrey's new friends walk off. After Sunny visits Basils house to see if he's okay, then they all head back too Sunnys house for one last meet up.*