Older Omori x Older Aubrey - Aubreys Something

"Sunny. I'm so proud of you!"

"If I was there in real life, I would give you a big hug!"

"I knew you could do it!"

*The two walk out into the hallway together toward Basils room*

*It was that day that Sunny knew, he can finally be at ease now. Behind his shell lies a very precious person with a beautiful gift*

*Sunny and aburey walk towards the direction of the hallways heading towards Basils room.*

Aubrey: Ugh...oh jeez....*She puts her hand on her forehead*

Sunny: ? *Sunny looks at her in concern*

Aubrey: I'm fine. Don't worry about me. (What the heck was the sudden head rush?)

Sunny: ?

Aubrey: Yes I promise babe. *She smiles at him and continues to walk*

Sunny: ...

*The two arrive inside Basils room.*

Hero: Aubrey!

Sunny: ...

Kel: And Sunny too? What are you doing here? You're wounds are going to open up!

Basil: Sunny?...Sunny!!!!

Sunny: !!! *Sunny goes over and hugs Basil tightly*

Basil: Sunny...I am so very and truly sorry for everything I've done to you. You have no idea how much this upsets me myself.

Basil: I'm sorry to you too Aubrey that I made you angry.  I really am.

Aubrey: Its okay. You're back and that all that matters.

Basil: *He smiles and laughes* Yeah I guess so huh?

Aubrey: I know that Mari would be happy that we are all together. You're my friend Basil and I shouldn't have came after you like that....

Aubrey: Its...its just that...I

Kel: Ha!! You like Sunny isnt it!

Aubrey: Shut up Kel! You're so annoying. *She blushes bright red*

Kel: Ohhh so you admit is the truth! I knew it! No wonder Sunny gets all happy and giggly around you!

Aubrey: Leave Sunny outta this please. You're so embarrassing.

Hero: Alright you two. Settle down here. Sunny and Basil just went through some things. Let's be a little respectful.

Basil: *He bursts out laughing* Same old same of you two.

Kel: *Nervous laughter* I'm sorry Aubrey, I got carried away.

Aubrey: Its....fine. Dont worry about it. (Its true anyways *Aubrey makes a frown*)

Sunny: ... *He eyes toward Hero*

Hero: Sunny! I'm so happy you're okay! 

Sunny: ... *He looks down in disappointment and sadness*

Hero: Sunny...(Its about Mari isnt it?) *He walks over and hugs him.*

Sunny: !!!

Hero: Its okay Sunny...You dont have to worry anymore. Everything is okay with me.

Kel: Sunny what's...oh....I'm guessing Sunny shared the big news with you too Aub.

Aubrey: Yeah. *She smiles* (Phew my head killing me right now, feeling a bit nausea, let me go sit down...)