OMORI - Older Aubrey x Older Sunny - Pink Space (Ending?)

Aubrey: ....

Aubrey: .....Ugh...*She starts to open her eyes*

Aubrey: What is this place? *She looks around to see nothing but a light pink around the area.*

Aubrey: *She looks around and sees Mr. Plant egg. Her bed and her desktop computer.* Mr. Plant egg? And all the rest of my things from my room.

Aubrey: *She goes to her desk and opens up her journal.* Old drawings I did of me and Sunny way back when. I'm probably never going to show this until he gets a little older.

*Aubrey pulls open her desk drawer*

Aubrey: Wha....No way!

*A picture of Aubrey and Sunny sitting on the swings at Faraway Park. Aubrey with a wide smile*

Aubrey: I almost had forgotten about this picture....It was back when we had first met. Me, Sunny, Hero and Kel all went to the park for the first time. And then shortly afterwards we had met Basil.

Aubrey: But I don't get it...Why wasnt this photo album? Maybe Basil must've forgotten....

*She looks further into her desk drawer*

Aubrey: ....My diary book. I havent wrote in it since I started 6th grade.

*She opens her Diary*

August 13th 1991 (Age 11) - I had walked into my new school that I was going into. We had home room today and this person who called himself Kel, came up to me am greeted me. Though he was super annoying, we became friends since I was bit shy. After school, he asked me if he wanted to go to the park with his friends.

Since I was new I had agreed and after school was done, he had took me to the park. That was when I had met his brother Hero. Who was also just as big of a dork like Kel, but was always the big brother I've never had. This might not be so bad after all.

Aubrey: And there both still some dorks...

*Aubrey turns the page*

August 14th 1991 - After school, Kel and me had went back to faraway park. But there was another person there with him. He went by the name of "Basil". I guess he loved flowers because he had picked up alot of dandelions. He was very shy and timid but, I can get along with him well.

I love the smell of dandelions.

August 17th 1991 - A new family had moved into town. That's wonderful, I just couldnt stand the old family. Too many shouts and noises.

August 18th 1991 - My Dad got me a cool desktop computer. Apparently it has this thing called a dial up feature. Sweet! My Dad is the best!

Aubrey: .....

August 20th - 1991 - Me, Kel, Hero and Basil all went over to the new neighbors house to introduce ourselves. The mom was beautiful, and she was actually surprised that she had saw us all here. Then....he came out. His name was Sunny...

*The rest of the pages are blank*

Aubrey: Huh? I thought I had more written down? What happened to the rest? *Aubrey flips the pages towards the end*

*Rumbling*

Aubrey: Woah!....*She looks behind her*

Aubrey: Its a map...*She picks it up* "Island Of Nails" *She reads* Everything else is blacked out except for this one...

*Right next to her map is her nailed bat. Aubrey picks it up.*

"Aubrey"

Aubrey: !!! *She turns around surprised*

Aubrey: Su.....Sunny?

*Its a shadow of Sunny*

"I hate you Aubrey. You've always been so annoying. You talk to much and you always cry. You're so weak Aubrey I hate you so much."

Aubrey: Wha...You dont mean that. What are you taking about?

"It was all you're fault that Mari died. Not Sunnys or Basil. Mari would be disgusted to see how you are now"

Aubrey: What was that?! Now Sunny, I love you alot too but you really gotta-

"Maybe if you hadn't bullied him, Mari might come back. Maybe if you hadn't started causing trouble for Sunny and Kel, Mari would still be here. But shes not and it's all you're fault Aubrey. I would still have my sister Aubrey."

"You would still have you're best and only friend here with you."

"You ruined everything Aubrey."

Aubrey: Shut the hell up Sunny! You don't know what you're talking about! You're wrong! You're just...you're just pure wrong! You're not the Sunny I know! Just who the hell are you really?!

*The figure morphs and phases into a shadow, then slowly morphing into a copy of Aubrey.*

Shadow Aubrey: "Does it really matter anyways? It was you who started this all anyways."

Shadow Aubrey: Cause all you're really good for is ruining lives you good for nothing life ruiner!

Aubrey: SHUT THE HELL UP AND GET OUTTA MY HEAD! *She charges the copy and swings her bat but the figure disappears*

"The something appears behind her and disappears"

Aubrey: ...Grrrrr....I'm so angry....

*The door suddenly glows a eerie faint grey. The door giving off a soothing but rough energy.*

Aubrey: I'm gonna get to the bottom of this. Once and for all.

*Aubrey walks to the door and opens it*

....

.......

.........

.............

*The real world. Aubrey is laying on her bed completely passed out. Sunny sitting next to her.*

Kel: How long is she going to be out like this?

Hero: I dont know. But it's best to keep her steady breathing and let her rest.

Basil: I'm going to go get her some water. It's the least that I can do.

Hero: Thank you Basil! It means alot.

Kel: I really hope she gets better soon. I feel so powerless.

Hero: No bro. You're doing a great job where you are now. All that's important right now is that Aubrey gets better.

Kel: Right. (My bro has really stepped up lately....well...hes still afraid of spiders. But he means well.) *He smiles*

Sunny: "Aubrey"....*He says with worry*

....

......

...........

................

"Aubrey..."

THE END