Chabashira Sae SS

Before the island test

*Knock* *Knock* Knock*

Nice and Sherry was in front of the Facility room. They knocked on the door, but there was no response. I looked at Sherry, and she looked at the watch on her arm. She then looked up to me, "We are on time."

I shrugged and tried to open the door; surprisingly, it wasn't locked. 

I walked in. There were tea leaves and a pot. The pot has steaming water in it, so whoever boiled the water was here not too long ago, hence the unlocked door.

I sat lazily on the sofa, and Sherry went to make some tea.

...

"Ah~ Welcome back, while you were gone, Sherry made some tea for us. Ya~ Your tea leaves are great, you should have some. It's yours after all."

I made a gesture of invitation. She sat down at the opposite as me, and Sherry pours some tea into the cup in front of her. She then stood, even though the sofa is enough to fit the both of us.

"I know you called me here to discuss something important. But do you want to know something? It's really interesting."

I pause only for a slight moment, before continuing. 

Not going her a chance to reply, "As you probably hear from the chairmen, and from that incident, I came from a rich family. My father is actually the CEO of the Sky franchise. With a father like that, I learn a few things from him. Ma~ I didn't exactly go to a normal school up until now, so he sent me here. But my mother was quite nervous about this, so..."

I pointed my thumb towards Sherry, "She is here, to ensure my safety. She is quite capable of a lot of things. But to my mother, that's not enough. So, after several threats and some conditions, my dad did a background search."

I reached for my cup of tea, took a sip, and continue, "On who you may ask... Everyone, every single person who is, and will come near this school. Now enough about me.... I wonder who are you...?"

I then laid back lazily and had a playful look on my face.

"Eh~~to~~ Chabashira Sae, female, born on May 20, age of 26, at a height of 160 centimeters. As you can see, she has brown hair and brown eyes to match. She also has a mature beautiful face."

Sherry then lowered to my ears, "A bust of 86, a waist of 59, and a hip of 84. Quite alluring no?" she whispered lowly, but enough for the person in question to hear.

I looked at her lecherously, and clearly, she was quite angered by this. She unconsciously made a more defensive sitting position. 

I raised my hand in surrender and changed my face back to the playful expression.

"I am joking, just joking. No need to be so aggressive. Ma~~ So young as a teacher, as expected of someone who graduated from Advanced Nurturing High School. It's unfortunate how you didn't make it to class A.... No?"

At this point, seeing how much information I have on her, she is at full guard. It's time to continue pressuring, it's not as easy as a high school student after all. She has the experience of being an adult and has gone through the "baptism" of society after all.

"Sa~ Te~ Let see, I wonder why you would call me here? A homeroom teacher of class D calling a class A student to a room with no camera.... While I am quite pleasant to look at and am talented at many~ subjects~ I doubt you would be interested in me who you've barely interacted with...."

I pause for a second, "I wonder how much you have been told by the chairmen about Kiyo-tan."

"..."

"It only makes sense right? After all, I am the one who allowed her to come to this school. With someone her background, like hell, she could do it alone. You were going to threaten her aren't you?"

"She was what you what you'd call a childhood friend, and I consider her a sister. I understand her more than you."

"..."

"..."

The room was quiet, I finished my tea, and Sherry filled it up for me. Sae-chan seems to be thinking, "You want to advance to class A right? I wonder what you are willing to give up?"

After all this time, she finally spoke, "You are saying you want something for compensation?"

"No, no, of course not, I was talking about what you would give her in return. After all, she doesn't want to do what you said. So you have to do something to motivate her."

"I know her more than you do."

She raised an eyebrow, "What do you suggest?"

"I would say, money, rather points. Should you succeed in convincing Kiyo-tan into working towards class A, then I want you to transfer points to me every month, until she achieves what you want. Hmm... how does 100,000 sound?"

Ah, I think I made her angry, that glare is scary....

I raised both my hand, "Again, just joking, if 100,000 doesn't work, then how about 50,000. Surely, with your salary, you can afford it."

"Investing 50,000 every month on something that you aren't sure when or even if that thing will be achieved. If you were me, would you take the offer? The best I can do is 1,000 points."

I pick up the cup and took a sip. Making the most sincere smile. 

"Hahahaha, 10,000, plus you owe me a few favors..."

She seemed to be getting impatient, "If she causes any trouble, I can expel her-"

With a sudden loud sound of glass breaking, she seemed startled.

I gratefully let her finish her sentence, then throwing the cup at her. Sherry reacted fast, and she jumps over the sofa and used her to block the cup. But it's even surprising for her, she changed her plans to slapping it off trajectory. 

With the smile gone, with an angry look on my face, glaring at her, "Don't overstep your boundaries, I only came to negotiation because I thought it would be fun. I will get angry if you touch her."

I stood up, leaving the room, Sherry following me behind. The teacher still being in a trance, it wouldn't be surprising after all, someone suddenly throwing a cup towards you, a student on top of that, it would be quite shocking.

...

"How was my angry face?"

I asked Sherry who was laying on my bed scrolling through her phone. Hearing my question, she put down her phone and look at me. 

"Perfect, it was very classic. It adds a lot of points into scaring her."

"Hahaha, it was too perfect, it was too real that it seemed fake. Should unnerve her a bit."

"Your lies during the negotiations were great... mixing lies with truth, and hiding some information."

"Your reaction time was on time too, if you caught it, then it wouldn't have the sudden impact from the sound of breaking glass. If you slapped it too early then she wouldn't have time to understand what happened. If you slapped it too late, she was going to get it. So good job."

I pat her head like a kitten, she purred like one. We then cuddled for the whole day.

A/N: Told you I would update quick, anyway, there lies and truth in the conversation, gotta find out yourself, if you comment a question I will give hints...