Chapter 28

Chapter 28

 "And that's a good thing."

SAM'S POV

~JAPANESE GAME SHOW~

"Let's play Nutcracker!" The host yells as the crowd cheers and applauds. I look around and see that I am standing in shoes that seem to be glued to the platform that have a slot for a pole with a large ball at the end. I look up and only see that it's just the Host, Dean and I. Skye and Kylie are no where to be seen.

"Sam Winchester." The host says. "Countdown!" He yells. "What?" I ask as I look up at the screen and see a question on there but it's in Japanese.

"What am I supposed to say?" I ask. "You think I know?" Dean scoffs. "Uh, I, I, don't understand Japanese." I say to the host.

BEEP!!

"The answer is Ruby! I'm sorry, Sam Winchester." He says. "Sorry? Sir? For what?" I ask, confused as the host just mimes hiding laughter. "Dean?" I ask before gasping for air as the pain begins to hit.

The fucking pole had come up and the ball hit me in the crotch.

"Nutcracker!" The host yells. "Sam? You okay?" Dean asks as I just look at him in pain.

The lights start to flash. "Oh now what?" Dean groans as the doors open and out walks Castiel. "Cas?" I gasp out. "Is this another trick?" Dean asks. "It's me. Uh, what are you doing here?" He asks. "Us? What are you doing here?" Dean asks. "Looking for you. Where are Skye and Kylie?. All of you have been missing for days." He says.

"So, get us the hell out of here then!" Dean yells at him. "Let's go." Cas says as he raises his arms to touch both Dean and I on the forehead but only he vanishes in static. "Cas?" I call out. "No. Mr. trickster does not like pretty-boy angels." The host laughs as he pulls out a card. "Dean Winchester." He says and then reads in japanese.

"Countdown." He says. "What do I do, what the fuck do I do?" Dean asks me. "What?" I ask. "I don't wanna get hit in the nuts." Dean says. "I don't know, I..Uh, just wait." I say. "What?" He asks. "I played a doctor." I say. "What?" He asks, still not understanding at what I'm trying to get at.

"In, uh, in Dr. Sexy I played a doctor. I operated on Skye." I say. "So?" He says. "So I played the role the Trickster wanted me to play. Maybe we should just go along with it." I suggest. "Go along with what?" He asks as I roll my eyes. "With the game! You know, we're on a game show, right? So just answer the question!" I yell at him, getting fed up. "In Japanese?" Dean asks. "Try." I tell him. "Dammit!" Dena yells. As he hits the button.

The countdown freezes just before the buzz.

"The answer is...yes?" Dean asks in Japanese. The host repeats the last few syllables and so does Dean. The host then shouts something in Japanese as Dean braces himself. "Dean Winchester, Nutcracker champion!" The host yells and the crowd bursts into cheers.

"How did you do that?" I ask. "I have no idea." He breathes out. "So that's it. We play our roles, we survive." I say. "Yeah, but play our roles for how long? And where are Skye and Kylie?" Dean asks.

"Good question." I sigh.

KYLIE'S POV

~COMMERCIAL~

I do a Dolphin pose and look up at the camera. "I've got genital herpes." As I glare at Skye who is holding the camera. "Seriously?" I sigh. "Hey, you're the one who said play our roles." She smirks.

"Yeah. Right." Regretting the idea now.

"I've got genital herpes. I try to be responsible." I say as I move into a extended puppy pose. "But now I take twice-daily Herpexia to reduce my chances of passing it on." I put on my best believable fake smile for the camera.

"Ask your doctor about using Herpexia." As I get into a feathered peacock pose. "Patients should always consult with a physician before using Herpexia. Possible side effects include headache, diarrhea, permanent erectile dysfunction, thoughts of suicide, and nausea. I am doing all I can to slightly lessen the spread of...of genital herpes. And that's a good thing." I force out.