6| I have a bad feeling

"Happy birthday!," Isla yelled as she jumped on my bed. Why would Liv invite her in?

"Why are you here?," I groaned. "Go away." Freezing cold water was thrown on me making me shoot upright with a scream. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" My clothes were wet. My bed was wet. There wasn't anything that wasn't wet. At least my phone wasn't on the bed. Suddenly, I noticed Liam stood in the corner laughing like a manic.

"Happy birthday my favorite twin," I said sweetly as I stood up and stretched my arms out. I held them open, inviting Liam into my embrace as he slowly backed away from me.

"I'm your only twin," he scoffed out before he turned and ran. I chased him in my wet and soggy clothes all the way to my parents apartment which wasn't that far. Obviously, we got some confused and disgusted looks our way since our scents were unfamiliar to them.

"Alana," my mom said sternly as she watched me chase him around like a five year old on a sugar high. I stopped in my place and turned to look at her as did Liam. "Go get ready. Liam, stop throwing water on your sister." I watched as he scrunched his face up as if he didn't like the idea of not throwing water on me.

While he was thinking, I attacked. He fell to the floor with a yelp. "Fat ass. I can't breathe," I gasped out dramatically as Liam refused to get up. That's right, he landed on me. I think it's safe to say my back's gonna hurt. "I've completed my mission."

"Liam," my dad sighed out as he rubbed his temples. "Get off your sister. You can't be acting like a child anymore, boy. You are the future Beta. You have to start acting like an adult and that means finding your mate." Liam let out a groan before getting up and going to his room. I sat on the floor and watched his door close before going back to Livs apartment.

"When did you two become friends?," I asked, almost doing a double take at the scene in front of me. It's Isla and Olivia sat on the couch with cups of coffee in their hands.

"While you were chasing Liam," Isla shrugged nonchalantly. I nodded my head and rushed to my room, quickly getting ready.

"What's the plan for today?," I asked them both as I watched them share a knowing smile. It was kinda creepy. "Never mind," I rushed out, changing my mind, finding that whole encounter pretty weird. Before they could say anything, I left wanting to check on Liam knowing that the subject of his unknown mate is a touchy subject for him. With me and Isla now gone, I'm guessing he wants his mate now too.

"Liam?," I said softly as I knocked on his door. He opened it slightly. "Are you-."

"I'm fine," he said abruptly, cutting me off.

"I was gonna ask if you were free, dumbass," I laughed completely changing my tone, sneezing he wasn't in the mood to talk about it. He let out a small chuckle. I walked in his room and laid on his bed.

"You look nice," he said.

"I know."

"What do you want?"

"Just wanted to hang out with my big brother," I shrugged.

"'Big brother'," he repeated, with air quotations. "Really? What happened to the real Alana? Is she in there?" He knocked on my forehead.

"Yes, she is and that hurts!," I yelled, hitting him back.

"Geez," he muttered. "Didn't need to hit me." I rolled my eyes.