8| Hers

The past two weeks I have barely been getting any sleep. I'm walking around like a zombie half the fucking time. I can't sleep. I can't eat. I can't fucking do anything. I look like I got punched on each eye. "I'm worried," Isla said as she sat in the kitchen on a barstool.

"I'll be fine. I am fine," I told her like I have the past few days before I made myself some toast. I let out a yawn before I sat opposite her. "That bad feeling still hasn't gone away though."

"Nothing is gonna happen," she reassured me. "It's been two weeks since you started feeling like that," she let out a sigh as she glanced at her phone. "Anyway, I have to go. It's getting late and Zane's texting me."

"I'm surprised you haven't asked him to mark you yet," I told her pretty surprised.

"Me too," she laughed before she left.

Silence.

Since I was forced back into Graysons home, I'm always alone. This house might aswell just be mine at this point. My whole bedroom has more of a personality than this fucking house. It's literally all black and white. It's basic and boring. There's no personal items of his around the house that I have yet to see.

Grayson is never here just like before. He only ever comes for breakfast before I wake up. I never see him anymore. I doubt he's sleeping here but that doesn't make sense since he forced me to move back here.

I quickly ate my toast getting rid of all thoughts of Grayson before I made my way back to my room. I grabbed a random book from my bookshelf before getting comfortable on my bed. Halfway through the second chapter, I managed to fall asleep, thankfully.

-

A loud crashing nice startled me awake. It must've been around 4am as it was completely dark out. A cold breeze blew over me. My eyes quickly got used to the darkness as I rubbed them quickly. With my heart racing, I stayed still as I looked over at the window, thinking I might've left it open, hoping to get rid of the idea that there was someone else in the house.

I can't smell anyone.

"Dawn, something's wrong," I mindlinked her, feeling anxious and worried.

"Someone's in the bedroom. I can't smell them but I can sense them. They've masked their scent. I'll tell his wolf," she informed me before quickly rushing to tell his wolf.'

Dawn was right. Someone was in here with me. The glass from the window was broken and was decorating my floor. I slowly rose from my bed, trying desperately to not make a sound, knowing something was going to happen and that I could at least try and stop it.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed the back of my neck, smashing my face into my floor length mirror before I could react. Sharp shards of glass pierced my skin causing my blood to drip onto my carpet. "Miss me, Princess?," the voice I tried so hard to forget whispered in my ear. My body fell limp in his arms as black spots danced in front of me before he threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

Within seconds, my vision went dark.

Graysons PoV
"Where the fuck is she!," I yelled at one of my pack warriors who was supposed to be watching over her. I care about her obviously. She's my fucking mate. I can't not have feeling for her. It's the stupid fucking mate bond. I need to find her before it's too late. "Useless mother-."

"Alpha," my beta and best friend, Zane (who is Islas mate), said, interrupting me. I glared at him. "We found blood in her room."

My heart dropped in my chest.

"It's hers." I let out a yell before connecting my fist with the wall, leaving a pretty big hole.

Something was gonna happen. I knew that and my wolf knew that and no doubt he told her wolf who told her. My wolf, Ice, told me last night that something was happening. He told me that Dawn, her wolf, had mindlinked him telling him that someone was in the house and that they were in danger. As soon as he heard the news, he took over my body and raced to the house. By the time we got there, she was already gone and her scent had just vanished.