Part 3

Kokichi's POV
after a finished drinking the soda shuichi gave to me, I looked out the window to see how hell looked outside then around shuichi's room and back at the happy shuichi who was still wagging his tail " um Saihara-kun, how long would I be here? " "oh forever, because you have to sever the king that's what happens to angels that get lost here" "what! wait! how about you don't tell anyone that I exist or bring me back home? maybe you can be forgiven for the sins you did"

Shuichi's POV
I stared at kokichi more and stopped wagging my tail "uh yeah I guess I could ask for forgiveness" I said looking down and kokichi clapped his hands excited "that's good! " I stood up "hm? where are you going" "eh? I have to do stuff, just stay put don't leave my house" I told kokichi as I left to torturing souls which every demon has to do here in hell

Kokichi's POV

as shuichi left I stood up from the bed to look around his house out of boredom. I yawned and stretcher my non-wounded wing and my arms a bit. I looked around and went into the kitchen. the whole house was a mess. I looked for stuff to clean the house which I did find and cleaned out shuichi's house and did the dishes after a few hours I heard the door open a put the cleaning stuff, shuichi saw that I was out of bed "hey you should rest more. " I looked at him "your house was a mess so a cleaned it for you" "aw thank you"

Shuichi POV
I looked at my now cleaned house and hugged kokichi before letting go. God he is so cute, I just want to keep him forever, that's what you do to people you love love them up forever, right?  I thought as I slowly grabbed his wrists and kissed him, kokichi's eyes widened a bit in shock but didn't kiss back instead hugged me back with both his arms and one wing.

Kokichi's POV
I looked at shuichi who was still kissing me and blushed slightly. no no no I can't be in love with a demon.
shuichi soon stopped kissing me and looked at me more "are you straight? " I shook my head no "I am bisexual" "ah okay" I saw him smile again