Chapter 23 (Homemade)

(9:00 pm In Femboy Hooters)

EYELESS JACK'S POV:

"ayoo Jack my boy, you seem quite distracted" LJ twirled the end of my hair, we were both in the staff room taking a small break, I didn't answer LJ's question, he stretched his hands upwards "three more hours of this shit, I can't believe we actually accepted this promotion" He exhaled then chuckled "At least they're paying us a shit ton" 

I drank a bottle of water I held in my hand, not responding to him, I was physically doing alright, 9 hours of work isn't bad, I just wished I could get more time with Jeff though.

LAUGHING JACK'S POV:

EJ wasn't acting like his self, even though he wasn't really a showy type of person, if you knew  him long enough you can clearly tell, he seemed a bit...odd. I looked for him head to toe than realized his bulge, I chuckled slightly. 

EJ then started walking towards the exit, "Where do you think your going?" I jokingly teased, he looked at me confused, Im assuming he has no idea he had an erection growing in his pants, I wouldn't be surprised. The man works so dam hard everyday, when even was the last time he had the time to get off?  "back to work" he said dryly...hm like always. I let out a small chuckle, he stopped walking, I tilted my head "hm you sure the cooks won't get distracted from the chef's raging boner?" I tried my best to keep a straight face. Jack looked slightly confused till he looked down, he coughed looking away as he turned away and started walking to the staff bathroom instead "I'll be taking another 5 minuets...",  Im not gonna lie, seeing EJ try his best to stay professional is kind of adorable, "you sure you don't want help with the sir?" I asked as a tease, EJ tensed up but didn't say anything, almost ignoring me, I giggled "Alright don't take too long" I walked out the staff room, EJ is such a loyal boyfriend... Im not so into this mushy corny shit but... it would be nice to have a partner like him, "pfft I sound so fucking pathetic" I laughed silently at myself.

EYELESS JACK'S POV:

I knew this would eventually start happening- I groaned at annoyance, I didn't have time for this at all, I wasn't going to get off at work either. I sat down on the closed toilet seat and spread my legs just slightly open, I looked upwards trying to think of something else. my mind when off to Jeff, not in a way I can get off to. I wonder where is he...What is he doing. I waited for 3 minuets while thinking of new food recipes I could do...

Wasn't long for my erection to go down... I sighed, finally...

I walked out the bathroom and went to my locker for my phone, I dialed a number and placed the phone on my ear.

BEN DROWNED'S POV:

"Princess?" Jack spoke on the phone, Jeff's face lightened up "Heyy mi amor~"he giggled softly excited to hear Jack's voice, the rest of the conversation was not clear enough for me to understand. I got tired of sitting up straight and leant backwards forgetting I was sitting on Toby's lap. I looked up to see his face smiling back at me, my face heated up, my eyes looked away instantly but my face still faced him. He took the chance to boop me on the nose with his lips still wearing his mask. I smiled back still with a blush in my face.

"So what did you guys get in that gaming store?" Candypop turned to the back and asks, "Not much, I bought Ben a new gaming set up that's all" Toby answers, I wouldn't say that's all, that's more than anyone ever gave me. Candypop tilted his head "So you like gaming?" He asked, I looked up at him and nod "Before coming to work at Femboy Hooters I tried being a streamer, but It didn't work out that well sooo yea" I chuckled nervously, Candypop turned confused "why didn't work out?" I puffed my cheeks up rethinking "Well...I didn't get much viewers, most that I've got was...5 viewers, and I was loosing alot more money" I replied. Toby sqeezed me to a hug gently "I don't u-understand, h-how could-d anyone not w-watch your s-stream w-with your a-a-adorable face-e on t-the screen, "Oh I don't use a facecam, my facecam doesn't work" I replied to his comment, Toby narrowed his eyebrows and chuckled "Well that's probably why- Do you like streaming?" Jeff who finished his call proceeds to ask, talk about multitasking, probably the reason why Jeff is good at knowing the latest gossip. Why is everyone focused on me now? "Well yea I do, but Im not that all serious about it" I chuckled.