🍂- rm

(During a live review of the map of the soul persona album)

(...)
Writing the lyrics therefore, came very organically to me, with a single sentiment when we worked on the album. The best and most beautiful words i can ever think of for the people I am grateful to on my knees, those who made me where I am now. The most honest things i could say to those I'm thankful to. Because of that, the process is... just like always, to say good things, to cheer fans up. I'm happy at how it turned out.

(...)

These days, most people don't listen to lyrics anymore. Even for myself, when listening to pop, I only take extra care to listen to lyrics when it's a song I like. We simply enjoy the vibes, or melody. That's no problem, and seems like that's the trend of music. As I said earlier, in the era of music streaming, I want to focus on albums, to make an intro with structure and to make substantial tracks, something unconventional.

( ... )

in a time were the melody and the good vibes are important, as some who wanted to become a poet, a writer, the audible feel of the words and the beauty of lyrics are more important.

( ... )

so I hope you pay attention to the lyrics as you listen to the album, I'd appreciate it