#9 ~ BROMANCE ~ tb ✔︎

Requested by my friend
~This is a continuation from the kdrama I'm currently watching called true beauty.
Of course it's pure fictional and it isn't completely following the storyline~
(The end has not been aired yet [when I wrote this] so please don't come for me because this is just randomly ok sorry enjoy)

"Lee Suho!" This was the first thing the boy heard when he sat down on his chair. Suho sighted, wasn't in the mood to meet Seojun. In fact he wasn't in the mood for anything, but when he saw Seojun's gaze, he still decided to do it, to meet his friend.

He stood up and walked towards him, all his classmates looking at him. Since his break-up with Ju Gyeong he got a lot more attention from everyone. Not in a good way tho. Everyone just stared at him and whispered things to themselves. Not that Suho cared. He didn't even care for the slightest.

Lee Suho walked towards the door of the classroom, where Seojun was staring at him. The gazes they exchanged was untranslatable for everyone, but the two boys. They understood each other. Seojun turned around and walked away, but Suho knew he had to follow, since he wanted to talk to him.

Once they got outside they went for the roof, since it was a quiet place. "What do you want Han Seojun?" Suho asked, his voice deeper and ruder than he wanted it to be. The fresh air was kissing his forehead and brushing through the other boy's hair. "Yah. Can't you see I have something for you? Tch." Seojun turned his head to right for a moment, in annoyance, while he throw a small bag towards Suho.

Suho quickly catches it. His eyes narrowing at the sight of it. He doesn't trust it. It hasn't been long since Seojun and he made up. Ever since the truth came out about Yoon Seyeon, they've been on good terms. Now and them Suho still has doubts about why they're back friends. For him, it sometimes feels like Seojun still thinks he's the source of Seyeon's death.

"What is this?" He asked, carefully looking inside. "A shoe?" His gaze went back to Seojun and met his eyes. "It's yours, the one you lost yesterday." He answered, but Suho still had no clue about what he meant. "Yesterday? What happened yesterday?" He mumbled, loud enough for the Seojun to hear. "Woah!" The boy shouted in disbelief. "You don't remember?"

Suho shook his head, confused and slightly anxious. Seojun started to laugh, but got serious almost immediately after. "Are you serious right now?" His eyes wide when he asked this question. Suho didn't answer, making it clear for Seojun that he really didn't remember. "Oh well, I guess I could've seen this coming since you were wasted."

"What do you mean? I was drunk? What happened yesterday?" Suho asked, trying to remember. Seojun sighted, slightly shook his head in a subtle way. "Okay. You wanna know right. Listen here, I'll only tell you once." He warned the other boy. Suho got closer to him, ready to hear it all.

"Yesterday, you were having a mental crisis. You texted me, asking if we could meet up at a bar, but when I arrived you were already drunk. You kept talking about Lim Ju Gyeong, how she left this town, how she left you... and you were nearly crying, so I tried to comfort you. Just then, at that moment..." Seojun stopped talking, a slight red tint on his face. He ignored Suho's eyes, who were trying to meet his gaze, looked somewhere else.

Suho raised an eyebrow, not knowing what to think, a strange feeling inside his stomach. Seojun looked back at him, the red tint had disappeared and he awkwardly coughed before continuing. "I'm leaving that part out." He mumbled, still avoiding Suho's eyes. "Anyways uhm... You could barely walk, so I had to help you get home. Our way back to your house was pretty hard. You were only half awake. Then you saw a girl, who resembled Lim Ju Gyeong and you went up to her."

"It wasn't her and when you realised that, you broke down." Seojun sighted. "First you cried, but then you got angry. You were furious, I wonder if you knew why, but I'm guessing you don't." He said, looked at Suho, who was processing this information already, but everything wasn't told yet. "Suddenly you started running. Just like that, randomly. I was worried so I chased after you, but you took that as competition."

Seojun glared at his friend. "Did you know how long I've chased after you? Worried that you would get in an accident since you were drunk. I almost died of exhaustion. Tch." He sighted at the memory. "Anyways, that's how you lost your shoe. I accidentally took it with me when I left your home after I tucked you in."

"Eh? You tucked me in? Why?" Suho asked, which made Seojun raise an eyebrow. "Of all things I told, that's were you're curious off? I can't with you." He turned his head away, but looked back almost immediately after. "Class is about to start, I'm going." He said and took a few steps, but stopped and turned towards Suho. They were pretty close now.

Suddenly Seojun's hand grabbed the back of Suho's head, forcing him to move closer to him until their foreheads touched. They locked eyes and none said something. The only thing they could hear was the sounds around them and if they pay attention they could hear each other's breathing. While they stared into each other's eyes the sun danced on their skin, the wind giving them a little massage, but they didn't even realise their surroundings. It was only them at that moment.

"I'm here for you Suho. Do not forget that." Seojun mumbled, his voice as sweet as cupcakes can be. A few more seconds of staring, but after that Seojun removed his hand and they took more distance of each other. "I'm going now." His last words before Seojun went back to class, leaving Suho flustered. He deeply breathed out, trembled a little bit, but his heart felt at peace. "What if..." He mumbled to himself and looked at where Seojun was just now. "What if I'm not straight?"

A/N
LMAO I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S THAT ENDING. No seriously I don't know what to think. I feel like I messed up, but it's fine. I'll just not think too much and leave it like it is.
Did you enjoy this?

This was fun to write
I love bromance (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

For anyone who watched the drama what did you think of it?