#2 ~ Jimin ~ Bts ✔︎

"You're daydreaming about me, aren't you?" He asked, his eyes twinkling. "N-No. Don't hope for it!" You said, blinking a few times. After your crazy daydream about flying cars saving the planet, you were confused as hell. "Maybe." he mumbled it more to himself than you. You know he likes you. He confessed more than a week ago, but you didn't give him an answer yet. You don't really know what you're feeling. Sometimes your heart skips a beat if he's around, but you don't know what it means. It only started after he confessed. Is that normal? Is it because you know he likes you that you're heart goes crazy because you don't really know how to act anymore if he's nearby?

"Yah Y/N, your spacing out again." Jimin said glancing at you. "S-Sorry." You stuttered while hoping he didn't see your cheeks because they were almost as hot as Jungkook. "Why do you keep doing that? Is it because of me? Did I do something wrong?" Sad eyes were now looking at you and you felt guilty. It wasn't his fault your hearts goes nuts. You don't want him to think like that. "No ofcourse not. Don't worry about it." You gave him a little smile.

How am I supposed to pay attention when this hot guy is sitting next to me? You thought and sighted before listening to the teacher again, but it was so boring. Jimin, who was also bored, had a plan in mind. "Y/N, can you help me with history today?" He asks and looked at you with his cute dark eyes. He's a little behind with the lessons because he skipped class a few times. "Ofcourse, but only if you help me with my mathematics." You answered. "I will. I'll always help you. You know that." he winked. Cute~

"So uhm... your place or mine?" You asked, glaring at him. How dare he uses winks to make your heart flutter. "Somewhere parents aren't involved." He winked again, making your heart feel even more weak. "Stop winking Jimin." You shouted, making the whole class including the teacher look at you. You awkwardly smiled to everyone and hide your face by holding your book right in front of it, pretending to read and follow the lesson.

Jimin came closer to you, who was still hiding after your book. "You almost got detention." He said, innocently smiling as if it wasn't his fault. "Who's fault would that be?" You mumbled to yourself before glaring at him. "Don't worry noona. If you got detention I would get it too so you won't be alone." He smirks and even tho you shouted at him for winking, he did it again. You glared at him. "Seriously Jimin? I told you to stop winking." You said, but he just smiled. "Why? Can't I just wink to a beautiful girl?"

His words made your heart skip a little beat, but you just ignored it. "No. You can't." He smirked. "Too bad for you because I will continue doing it." He said, another playful wink. "Park Jimin... Stop talking to Y/N or I'll assume you love her." The teacher glared at Jimin, who's always a disturbance in his class. A small 'sorry' came from Jimin's lips and you were save for at least five minutes.

Jimin doesn't really care if teacher Kim gives him a warning. In his opinion, all teachers are boring and hateful towards students. He's kinda right, but not all of them hate their students. Teacher Kim is from the friendly kind, he likes to joke around and doesn't bother when you're saying things to each others during his lesson. Ofcourse you can't talk too much or he'll get a little mad.

"Y/N... Yah Y/N." Jimin whispered towards you. It didn't even take 5 minutes and here he is again. "What?" You were a little annoyed by him, so your voice was sharp, but when you saw the shock in his eyes, you regretted it immediately. "Oh sorry Jimin. I didn't mean to-" You tried to apologise, but Jimin told you it was okay.

There was a little silence between the two of you, but it broke when Jimin asked you where to meet up with him. "I don't know? The lockers?" You suggested, since the two of you were not in the same classes for the rest of the afternoon. "Okay great! I'll wait for you there." Jimin answered with a big smile and some twinkel in his eyes. "Park Jimin. Didn't I tell you to keep it down a little?" Oops... Jimin got caught again. He's too talkative in teacher Kim's lessons. You felt bad for him, considering the fact that it's also your fault, but you couldn't hold a small chuckle.