#1 ~ Kihyun ~ Monsta X ✔︎

It was your first date with him. You couldn't believe it. After 3 years of having a crush on him in silence, he suddenly asked you out. Randomly, but romantic. He gave you a pink envelope together with a little red rose, before shyly rushing off. It was the cutest thing you've ever seen. Unbelievable that this boy who lived next to you for almost 4 years now, could be the one for you. You always tried to fight against your feelings for him, because you thought he didn't feel the same, but what if he does? What if he does feel the same? Isn't that amazing?

You looked outside your window for too long now, staring at the house where he lives. You were daydreaming, imagining walking with him through the park by sunset. Brilliantly red and orange filling the sky, a soft breeze kissing your forehead, his hand in yours and your eyes staring into his while he gives you his adorable smile. It was perfect, but only a dream. Dreams are always perfect.

Suddenly you felt sad. What if it goes wrong? What if we don't fit? Those two sentence made you anxious, because you don't want to lose the friendship between you two, but even if it doesn't goes wrong, this friendship will never be the same anymore. It wil be more. More special. It'll be magical. Slowly, you came back to reality again and you leaved your thoughts for what it was. You should get ready. He's coming to pick you up.

~

Ding dong. There he is and you're ready. Physically, not mentally. You were way too excited, but shy on the same time. When he grabbed your hand and lead you to his beautiful black car, your heart fluttered. His smile is something else and you now he's too adorable, but it impresses you every time. It wasn't a traditional date in a restaurant or watching a movie in the cinema. It was something more special. He took you to the cliffs for a picnic under the stars. Everything was prepared. Everything was there.

Your eyes went wide when you realised how beautiful this was. There were cute little candles creating a welcoming atmosphere, rose petals everywhere and the breathtaking view of the city as finishing touch. Romantic. You love romantic things and he knows that. "Do you like it?" His voice was so soft, but so deep. You nodded and smiled at him. He gladly returned it and helped you sit down. In these 4 years he knows you, he liked you ever since the first time he saw you. It was love on first sight for him, but he was too shy. It took him 4 years to find the courage to ask you out, but now that he did, he didn't regret it.

The night sky was beautiful and the sight of the shining stars above the city created the lovely atmosphere and not even one awkward moment on this date appeared. They all stayed away. It was perfect. You and Kihyun talked like never before and it felt like you haven't seen each other for years, because you and him kept talking and talking, but suddenly, when the tiredness was slightly coming, there was a little silence. It wasn't awkward. It was peaceful. You're mind was at peace, but your heart was still beating like crazy.

You watched the breathtaking view of the city and stared at it while Kihyun did the same. Everything was so peaceful. It's the perfect moment. The perfect moment for making memories, but also the perfect moment to confess.

"Kihyun?" You said. Your voice was slightly shaking, but you managed to keep it a secret. He turned his head towards you, his lovely eyes now staring at you. He waited for you to continue. You didn't look back, but kept on watching the city, feeling nervous for what you're going to say. "I like you." Your soft voice spoke up and your gaze carefully went to him, scared for what look he could be giving you, scared for what he could say, but he asked you on a date. That means he likes you right?

"I like you too." His lovely voice gave you thrills inside your body, but his answer was what made you really flustered. You stared in his eyes and he stared back. He came closer, slowly, but fast enough to make your heart beat go crazy. His gaze went from your eyes towards your lips and back, slowly asking for permission, while his hand went to your cheek. He keeps coming closer and when you felt his breath on your lips and his nose slowly touching yours, you closed your eyes. You were already enjoying the moment before he gently put his slightly wet lips on yours.

And yes... this is the end of the first chapter. It's 0:49am now oOpS. I need sleep, but the problem is my eyes won't close until 4am ._.