The Mysterious New Girl

(It has been a little while since we last saw our 2 cinnamon rolls so let's get going)

Eri: Izuku come on we are going to be late!

Izuku: Sorry Eri I accidentally overslept and forgot to set my alarm.

(...... yare yare daze he may need help right now more then ever maybe be a smart girl form another, another different world can help *wink* *wink*.)

(After a little while they finally get to school and..... where are the other 2)

Izuku: *huff* ok *huff* we may have had to run *huff* but we made it with a few minutes to spare.

???: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( judging by that ear shattering scream I think we all know who that is.... ow)

Izuku: what/who was that screaming?

Eri: It looks like it came from the statue.

Izuku looks over and notices a girl with purple skin and different shades of purple and pink for her hair with a blue shirt and a purple skirt with a giant sparkle on it and had some weird socks and basic black shoes. There was also a dog with purple and green skin with a collar with spikes on it.

 There was also a dog with purple and green skin with a collar with spikes on it

???: Spike where are we, what is this place, and what am I?

Spike: I don't know but this is pretty bizarre isn't it.

Izuku & Eri: ( THE DOG CAN TALK HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!)

Izuku: We should go check up on her.

Eri: ok papa

The 2 of the approach the newcomers

Izuku: um ma'am are you ok?

Twilight: KYA!

Izuku: AH

Twilight: Oh sorry I was just startled I didn't mean to scare you.

Izuku: Oh it's fine so your name is Twilight right?