Ship Happens

So This is awkward but, I'm back but. Hopefully, nothing happens again *laughs awkwardly*. But umm yeah I'm hoping to make more of these for those who read this for whatever reason.

(The Next Day)

Izuku: Alright so we all remember the plan to get the girls to be friends again?

Twilight&Eri: *nod* Right

(When the 3 enter the school, however, everyone begins to giggle behind their backs)

Eri: What's going on pa- big bro?

Izuku: I'm not quite-

(The 3 are then pulled into a room)

Izuku: Hey what's the big-

(it's revealed to Rarity)

Izuku: Rarity? What was that for?

Rarity: NO TIME DARLINGS!!

(She then pulls out random outfits out of her backpack and hastily puts the 3 in them)

Izuku: *grabs her shoulders* Rarity do you mind explain what's going on here?!

Rarity: I'm disguising you 3 of course.

Eri: But why exactly miss Rarity?

Rarity: Oh, I'm assuming you haven't seen the photos or the videos as well.

Izuku: what photos and videos?

(AJ, Fluttershy, and Pinkie then appear in a different doorway)

AJ: There you 3 are I've been looking all over for ya'll.

Fluttershy: Me too.

Pinkie: *drops down from the top defying physics as she does* Me three.

Rarity: Well so much for the outfits.

Pinkie: Well I think you guys look great.

Rarity: Well I do have a sense for style, not that you would care "Party Girl".

Pinkie: What's that supposed to mean.

Izuku: UMMM, Hey girls why are you looking for us?

Twilight: Yeah, what's going on?

Fluttershy: Well, umm it's kind of a big deal and um-

AJ: Maybe we should just show ya.

(Pinkie then pulls out her laptop and shows everyone sunsets video on Twilight and photos of her and Izuku sleeping)

Pinkie: Yeah It's pretty bad.

Izuku: *Blushing hard* YOU THINK?!

Twilight: *also blushing* B-but this was just yesterday has everyone seen this.

AJ: Unfortunately yes, but at least it only is aimed at you Twilight on account of what Izuku did to Sunset. (pulls up video of Izuku punching Sunset).

Izuku: Oh right, I had forgotten about that.

Eri: But, what's miss Twilight going to do, people might not vote for her now, and big bro might be paired with that meanie.

Fluttershy: I know it might not help much but I'll still vote for you Twilight because of how you keep standing up for me.

(Twilight then bangs her head on the desk)

Pinkie: If you still want to run I could make something to help you out.

(Fluttershy then bring Twilight and Izuku close to her)

Fluttershy: Word of advice I wouldn't trust a word she says since she doesn't take anything seriously.