3. Tournament Event

We are shocked when we saw 1-A girls without me wore cheerleader uniform. Mineta and Kaminari tricked them by saying all the girls need to do cheering battle. Thanks to Bakugo and myself eavedropped earlier, I didn't get caught by their trap.

The final event of the Sport Festival is revealed. 

It's an tournament event.

The pairings already been showed and I'm paired with Shiozaki Ibara from Class B. I saw Midoriya paired with Shinso Hitoshi.

Shinso tried to talk to him but Ojiro forbid this. Then he turned his attention to me.

"You managed into this far, huh?" He approached me.

"That's it. The way he talk really remind of something important but I can't remember what is it..."

I looked at him and asked blankly.

"Have we met before?"

He startled and smiled.

"There you go. I thought you're so innocent yet you flirting with me."

"N-no, no, that's not what I mean at all!" I flusteredly  denied

"It just...." I looked downward.

I can't say the real reason.

"Neee~ Natsukawa-chan if you said that to a guy, it's not his fault if he thinks you hit on him." Kaminari said and hid me behind his back.

"I think she didn't mean like that, Shinso. Leave her alone, will you?" He demanded sternly.

Shinso turned his back to us and leave.

"What happened, Natsukawa-kun? Do you really know him?" Iida asked.

"I don't know but the way he talk remind me something similar from my past but I don't know what is that... he-he." I faked laugh as I finished my sentence.

"You mean like you lost you memories?" Kirishima guessed but he is right on spot.

"Yeah, something like that." I said nervously.

"Well, you should be careful then." Kirishima said with smile. He actually wanted to know more but now is not the time.

"Does 'special condition' Aizawa-sensei mentioned before related to this?"

After won from Shiozaki, I ran into Endeavor in the hallway. I know he is the father of Todoroki since I keep up with the everything happen to this world after I lost my memory.

I walked after bowed my hear slightly to him then he called me.

"Wait." 

I stopped and turned my head.

After eavedopped earlier, what he did to his family is beyond cruel but I can't hide my nervousness. He is really intimidating.

"You are from Shoto's class. You have an amazing quirk. "