14. The Truth (1)

Everyone at Class A arrived at their new dormitory, The Heights Alliance. It located inside the U.A. High School campus and only a five-minute walk from the school building.

Before Aizawa explained about their dormitory, he called out Midoriya and the others who were in the location of Bakugo's rescue. He also told them about Aika as they entered the dorm.

"Well everyone. You all deserve to know the truth." Aizawa started.

"It's not like we hide this but we also didn't know her background since she's lost her memory and the man who took her to us killed himself. There also no information about her but Principal Nezu trust her and you know what that means." He explained.

"She is at the hospital now and already told us everything. Her real name is Shimura Haruka. She is the little sister of Shigaraki Tomura."

"What?! No way." Uraraka said.

"I don't know why they shared different family name but the name you've been known is an alias. It also happened to her age. She is two years younger than you all. Only the teachers know about this matter. The reason we kept this a secret because we want to keep her from the hands of villain." Aizawa continued to explain.

"I was right. The first time I saw her she does look younger." Mineta thought to himself.

Aizawa began told the story of her past.