9. I'm Okay

I woke up in my room to see All Might beside me.

I tried to rose from bed until he stopped me.

"Don't, young Aika. I need to brought you here since you didn't wake up at Recovery Girl's office." He said stopped me.

"Oh. Thank you." I replied weakly.

I clucthed to my head. It stings.

"Are you okay? You can tell me anything."

I hesitated for second but seeing his face I can't keep this to myself.

"I know this is sound dumb and impossible but when I use my quirk on you I heard someone's voice."

"Who is that?"

"I don't know but he is a man. I used to his voice but I can't recall who is he. I'm sorry."

All Might held my hand gently.

"That is okay. Anything else? You can trust me, young Aika." He asked.

"Um..."

"He told me to k-k-kill you. I swear I never want to do that, Toshinori-san! I'm so afraid too. Please. Please don't leave me. Don't h-hate me. I would never do anything to hurt you."

"Who I am?! What happened to me in the past? Why he told me to kill?! I'm not a murderer yet it's like I'm used by his voice. I'm scared... I'm scared...." I continued to told him everything while cried.

All Might hugged me and stroked my head over and over again.

"I know this must be hard and confusing for you but please, take your time. It's okay. I'm here for you, okay?" He said gently.

"Thank you for telling me."

I cried harder at his words. He keep stroked my head until I fell asleep while crying.

"Don't leave me, onii-chan...." I talked in my sleep.

*the next morning*

I'm on my way to class alone then bumped into Shinso.

"I'm sorry." I said weakly.

He noticed my conditions : red and puffy eyes, dark circle under it, and weak voice.

"What happened to you?" He asked.

I'm shocked by the sound of his voice and about to cried

Shinso's eyes opened wide at this scene. He tried to put his hand on my shoulder when Todoroki appeared behind him.

"Natsukawa." He called and glared at Shinso after saw me. He shielded me and about to said something to him until I stopped him.

"No. Shinso-kun only asked what happen to me. I cried on my own. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, Todoroki-kun. Shinso-kun, I'm sorry." I apologized.