Day 3

The sun was at high noon when they heard Shane. Everybody ran to see the commotion.

"Shane, oh my God, what happened to you?" Lori asked.

"It was that dam kid Randall! That son of a bitch attacked me. He might be getting away, we gotta stop him." Shane panted. Everybody was shocked at the news.

"Okay, Daryl, Glenn, and T-Dog go that way and Shane and I will take the other. We gotta hurry before he gets away." Rick said. "Andrea you stay here and keep the farm safe." Everybody nodded and quickly jumped into action.

"Do you think they'll catch him?" Y/n asked.

"Of course they will." Carl said quickly walking back to the house.

Y/n's eyes lingered at the tree line, an uneasy feeling washing over him and one thought in his head. 'Somethings wrong.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n sat at the patio, holding his spear tightly. Ever since Shane came back y/n had an uneasy feeling that just won't go away.

"Hey, y/n are you doing okay?" Lori asked. "You've been staring at the woods for quite a while."

Y/n just shrugged and set his spear down. "I'm just worried. . ." He said quietly.

"How about I help you keep your mind off things." Lori suggested.

Y/n gave a small nod.

"You mind telling me what your life was like before all this. . . mess."

Y/n scrunched up his face in thought and he put his spear on his lap. "I was sick a lot when I was younger. . . and I couldn't do much instead stay in bed. . ." He started. "I was homeschooled for a long time because I got sick so much, but I had lots of books so I read a lot. . ."

Lori listened quietly.

"I never had a lot of friends so it was kind of lonely. . . I think I've spent more time around Carl than any other kid in my life. . ." Y/n looked down sadly. "The closest thing I had to friends are gone and my journals are the only things I have left. . ."

Lori rubbed y/n's back comfortingly "Don't say that, you have us now, now why don't we get inside and have some food, I'm sure the others have a handle on the situation."

===============================

It was quiet ever since the others went to look for Randall. Y/n sat next to Carl writing in his journal again while the other stared out the window.

Just like earlier y/n had an uneasy feeling in his stomach. He didn't like how long the others were gone and the eerie atmosphere did nothing to soothe his worries.

Sighing he put his journal back into his pack and looked out the window with Carl. Their shoulders lightly brushed against each other.  Y/n looked at the window and noticed something come out of the woods.

"That looks like a person, I think it's Shane and your Dad?" He said.

"What are they doing back here, aren't they looking for Randall?"

Carl stood up suddenly, "I don't know what's happening but I want to go out there." He grabbed his gun and holsters it.

"I want to go with you, you might need help." Y/n said quickly grabbing his spear.

Carl nodded and quickly grabbed y/n's hand and snuck out the house. The wind brushed past their face as they ran through the field trying to get to Rick and Shane.

Y/n saw their figures getting closer and closer. It seemed everything was alright until he saw them tackle each other. Y/n felt Carl's grip tighten when he saw that. Seeing this they ran faster and faster to see what was wrong.