⊹ new hairstyle » louis partridge ⊹

LOUIS PARTRIDGE
as himself

" A Changed Man. "

SYNOPSIS: your boyfriend louis is starring in a new series, and the character he's playing has black hair. so naturally, louis is nervous about getting his hair dyed, and looks to you, his girlfriend, for reassurance..

TYPE: (fem!reader)
just a bunch of cute fluff & kissing ;)

WORD COUNT: 1513

• • •

"what if it looks bad?"

your boyfriend whined behind you, helping you put on your coat as you slid your arms through the sleeves. you shook your head, turning around to look up at him with a smile, reaching up to smoothing his dress shirt's collar.

"it'll be fine, babe." you smile, looking up at his chocolate head of hair that he knew you loved.

louis bit the inside of his cheek, a habit he picked up when he was nervous.
"but you love my brown hair." he pouted his bottom lip out, making you chuckle a bit as you draped your arms around louis' neck.

"i love you," you corrected, louis' cheeks instantly blushing like he always does when you two say those three words. "i'm not just in this relationship for your hair, even though that's a plus."

"and who knows," you added, "you might even like the way you look with black hair better." you raised your eyebrow with a smirk. 

you for one were really excited to see the way he looked with black hair, knowing he'd look good anyways.

louis smiled gratefully, his hands finding their place slinking around your waist. he looked a bit more at ease, your words giving him a sense of reassurance.

"i love you too." he pressed a kiss to your nose, earning a content hum from you.

his hands traced up your waist to then reach for your hand to lace his fingers with yours, leading you out to the car waiting for you both.

~

"i'm having second thoughts." louis stared at himself through his phone's camera, taking a picture of him with the clear hair dye cap already on.

you shook your head, waving off louis' concerns as he sat in the chair. you placed your hands on his shoulders, your chin tucked into the crook of his neck now in the view of his camera as he snapped a picture.

"it's too late now," you joked, pressing a quick kiss to his neck, sending chills down louis' spine before he turned to get a better look at you behind him.